first time | zion

"Are you sure no ones home?" I asked skeptical.

"Yes, y/n for the 5th time no one is home they had a photo shoot but I played sick so you could come over.

I roll my eyes and push past him from the doorway as I made my way towards his huge comfy bed taking a seat.

"Why did you play sick" I asked confused.

"Well-" zion starts as he sits beside you scratching the back of his neck a bit.

"Well what?" You said turning to face him a bit as you press on.

"I was kinda hoping you would.. umm maybe want to?" He said getting a little nervous.

"Want to what?" I said, getting an idea of what he meant, I liked seeing him flustered.

"See I had a dream.."
zion explains as his cheeks flush and I can see the tightness in his pants.

"What was I doing in your dream?" I asked, as I crossed my legs to hide my arousal.

"I would rather show you than tell"
He said as he put his hand on my thigh giving a small squeeze. I looked at him through my lashes before reaching up and connecting our lips.

"Show me then" I whispered in his ear.

"My pleasure" he responded, before pushing me down onto the bed gently and crawling overtop of me, his lips ghost over mine and settle into my jawline and continue to my neck, his erection pressing itself against my belly as he places his knee between my legs.

My hands wander around the hem of his shirt and I graze his toned chest with my nails, zion moans and I tug on his shirt signaling that I would rather it be off.

He complies and I arch my back as he removes my own.
His hands running my body give me goosebumps.

Soon enough I lay before him in just my underwear, his lips kiss the valley between my breasts, one of his hands squeeze my thigh and butt, while his mouth settles around my buds, his other hand kneading the other breast.

His hands feel good on my skin, my hip starts to move at their own accord, my throbbing cord eager to feel him inside of me, stretching me.

"z-zion " I whined at the thought as I palmed him through his jeans.

He pushes his bulge deeper into my hand and I squeeze it, obtaining a moan from him.

In one swift move he removed his jeans and boxers in one go. His member springs free and smacks against his stomach.
I bit my lip and looked at his hooded eyes.

"As tempting as that pretty little mouth is, my dream was more about burying myself into you"zion said.

I pulled him into my kiss.
"I guess dreams do come true" I gulped before lining him into my entrance, he slips into me with ease.

I could feel the slight discomfort give into pleasure as he begins to move.

His lips are urgent on mine while my hands curl his hair. Our pants mix with the sound of him slipping in and out of my tightness. I pulled my mouth from his and pull on his plump bottom lip.

zion pulls me closer to his chest, his length penetrating my walls deeper.

I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist eager to feel more of him.zions  lips kiss my jawline and collarbones sucking on the tender flesh.

I held back a whimper as he pulls me closer, raising my hips up to meet his in search of my pleasure.

zion increases his thrusts, pumping into me faster and I meet him, thrust for thrust, my nails claw at his back as he dives deeper into my heat.

My ear pops at the feel of him filling me to a brim.

"zion " I dragged out his name as he thrust into me harder.

"Shit" he mutters under his breath while coming to a sill above me.

"Wh-What's wrong" I said stuttering as he was still inside me.

"They're home" he said clenching his jaw,as I sat up on my elbows and tried to tame my tangled hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Hurrying up"zion  said between thrusts.

I bit my lip to keep my moans at bay, he moves erratically inside me.

"I-Is the door locked?" I said trying my best to stay at ease.

"No" he grunts.
I could feel myself getting close at the thought of being found out, the adrenaline pumping inside me. I clawed at his tones back, my hips pinned under his own as he continues to drill me.

"zionnn!" I whine feeling my muscles tighten and release.

"Me too" he grunts while still pouring into me ferociously.
I could hear the voices down the hall and I can't help but feel aroused at the thought of being found out.

I cling to him as I feel myself teetering off the edge.

The euphoric feeling is cut short.
"Shit"zion  groans as he pulls out of me, he pulls the comforter up to my chin just in time, the door knob wriggles and I hold my breath. The door creaks open and brandon pokes his head in.

He looks annoyed and I can see the light blush adorning on his cheeks as he assess the situation at hand.

"If you're going to fuck, can you at least keep it down, nick and I want to watch a movie" brandon said as he brushes his brown hair away from his face before closing the door.

zion and I look at eachother.

"What the hell?" He asks dumbfounded, his limp never reds against his thigh, I lick my lips involuntary and straddle his lap connecting my lips to his.

"About the dream" I whisper connecting our lips in the heated kiss.

zion grips my hips and grinds his froth into my centre.
"My pleasure" he whispered huskily.

-sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ 🥭