promise | austin

Promise

"good morning beautiful lady" i hear austin as he cuddles around me and nuzzles his head in my neck. i wrap my fingers around his hair.

"good morning baby" i reply still lazily.

he starts rubbing my thigh at a slow pace, he rubbed me through my thin material of shorts. the vibrations circulating my body. while he was moving his hand around my area, he leaves rough kisses all over my knock.

"austin" i whisper lowly while i curl my hands against his hair, i needed more. i moved him over so i can get on top of him and then i started kissing him.

he moved his hands from my thighs to my ass, i kissed all over his neck then moved to his collarbone. his member grew beneath me. he pulled me from kissing him collarbone to look at him. we started kissing passionately.

he chuckled, "we gotta get to breakfast, everyone leaves in a bit, come on" he gives me an ass tap to get off his lap but i ignored it and kept kissing all over his neck.

"austinnnn, well catch up later with them. please" i whined and he sat up, me still on his lap.

"when we get back from breakfast, i promise, we we'll do everything you dirty little self desires"

"promise?"

"i promise y/n"

i smiled then got off his lap to get ready for breakfast with the rest of the boys. he gave me one last kiss on the forehead.