dont be mean | edwin

* i also didn't feel like proof reading so please don't mind my errors.

Edwin was being incredibly rude to me yesterday but i kept shut.

Not because i was scared, but because what goes around has to come back around.

Edwin had left with the boys to get food and in my luck Brandon stayed behind to work in the garage.

I was chilling in the living room, watching TV, when Brandon showed up, leaving the garage.

He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and flopped right next to me.

"Where are the guys?" , he questioned

"They went for food"

He let out a sigh, "I get invited nowhere now"

I laughed at his sarcastic care to being left out.

"Why'd you stay?" he asked

"I'm sorta mad at Edwin right now, so i thought it'd be better if i stayed behind"

He nodded and then smacked his lips, "Watchu watching?"

"Oh, so basically it's this show about time travel and how this girl stopped time and then basically.. well she fucked everything up"

He laughed,, "your choices in television varies taste"

I scoffed and pushed his shoulder, "Who uses the work 'television' ? Youre a literal dork"

He was about to respond when Edwin and the rest of the boys walked through the door.

We both looked at the door, smiling, i felt a little better since i finally got a laugh out. Edwin has been im a nonchalant mood so there's no humor in our conversations now.

Edwin furrowed his eyebrows his entire walk to the kitchen, he set the food down on the island right in the middle of the kitchen.

"What're y'all doing?" , he asked and then sat next to me on the couch.

"Brandon and I where talking about how he's a dork and that literally nobody likes his taste in absolutely anything" , i say as i turn to look at Brandon.

He opens his mouth in a silent laugh, "Dorks are where it's at though" , he winks and then kills the moment with a loud laugh.

Edwin gets up and walk away, he seemed angry so i thought it'd be best to give him space.

I ate my food in the living room, Brandon and I watched the rest of the show. Once i felt it was a late; I got Edwins food, wished Brandon a goodnight, Ans walked into Eds room.

"Hey, Ed" , i said lightly, just incase he was still angry.

"Hey" , he was blunt and still yet sounded upset.

"You okay baby?" i ask placing my hand on his thigh.

"No, No i'm not!, You've been distant all day and then i get home to see you have a very merry time with Brandon" he yells but lowers his voice toward the end.

"I've been distant cause you where being an ass yesterday, Also don't yell at me ever again." , i say then i get up to walk to the bathroom. I wanted to just chill out.

I slam the door but he follows behind me, he grabs my hand, "I know sorry doesn't cut it but i am truly sorry."

"why'd you even start that argument if then two minutes later you'll be in here apologizing?"

"Baby, I know, I'm bipolar and what not but my intention wasn't to verbally hurt your feelings, it was just the way last night was going. I also didn't expect you to just run to Brandon for a cheer up on your mood."

I looked down, "Last night could've changed directions if you where just nice to me, verbally." , i argue back.

"It'll never happen again, trust me, Baby"

I just looked at him and smiled.

He leaned in to kiss me and then he lifted me up to straddle his lap. He took me to the bed and gently laid me down, he removed his shirt and pants then hovered over me.

Edwins mouth moved to kiss my neck, he left sloppy, wet kisses till he reached my throbbing core.

He slips my shorts and panties off and spreads my wetness with his fingers.

"I love you, Baby" , he mumbles before entering one finger inside me and then looks and me through his lashes.

i arch my back, he moved his hand to glide over body to my breasts. I grip his arm while he nibs at my clit with his teeth.

i push his hands up, he removed the contact from his mouth on my clit and then took his finger into his mouth.

"You taste so good, Baby"

i giggled and he smiled before running his lips onto mine. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip then intertwined with my own.

He moved his left hand to put my thigh up, so i'd wrap it around his waist. I moaned into the kiss as his right hand played with my nipple.

He separated out kiss and wrapped his tongue around my buds. I gasp as he starts biting and then sucking to sooth any sort of pain.

We are once more face to face and he kneels up to align his dick with my entrance. He rubs my slit, teasingly slow.

Then slowly he enters me. I gasp and then he kneels back down to kiss me. Every thrust becomes rougher and ever moan became louder.

"Oh- Oh fuck" , i moan and start rubbing myself.

He looks down at how my hand was connected to my bundle of nerves, i circled my clit rapidly, he bit his lip.

"Fuck, Play with yourself, Princess" , he graons at such sight.

I push him back so i could be on top and in control. I instantly start bouncing up and down. Our skin slapping and the smell of the scented candle, that smelt like a men's fragrance, he always had on; turned me on even more.

He holds onto my waist and begins to pant as he brings me back down harder then before. Edwin then moved his hands to run over my arms and then thighs.

"Just like that" he moans.

I start rocking my hips back and forward, he gasps at the new feeling and throws his head back.

I put my hands on his chest as i throw my ass back. He grips onto my ass and then lightly spanks me.

I yelp and then only speed up.

"Keep doing that, I'm gonna cum"

i follow his orders and continue to throw it back. I feel his begin to twitch.

He groans and grits his teeth as the pressure put in his stomach was released was he came. I rode out our highs.

I flopped next to him and pecked his cheek.

"No more being mean, Okay?"

He just puts his thumb up and continued to try and regain his breath.
———

authors note:
hi, this is literal ass but i have been outta creativity for writing smuts. i have SO many requests to fill out but to be completely honest it's so hard to write everyone's concepts when everyone has the same ass idea. i'm trying and i'll eventually get to it but for now, i just don't wanna write any of them & i hope everyone can respect that — bri 💃🏽