rock ya hips | brandon

rock ya hips

i opened the door and walked into brandon and i's shared apartment, i hung up my coat and placed my keys down on the kitchen table.

"y/n?" , i heard brandons faint voice from upstairs in the bedroom.

"i'm going baby" i responded , letting him know it was me.

i opened the door to the room as he was sitting on the edge of the bed , looking down. the tv was playing something about history.

"what's up?" i asked.

"just exhausted, it was a long day" he said in a husky voice.

i can tell from the look in his eyes that he was tired. he was always working on new music or going to meetings.

i slipped off my shoes and got atop the bed , i got behind him and started rubbing his back. he softly let out a groan.

i continued my massage to him , keeping him at ease.

"c'mere princess" , brandon turned his head to look back at me.

i crawled off the bed and stood in front of him , he grabbed my waist and sat me above his lap. he stared at me , like as a look to do something.

i moved to start kissing his neck and jaw. brandon is usually in charge but he seemed to be giving me this chance to take dominance.

i made sure to leave a couple marks before dropping to my knees and beginning to unbutton his jeans. his boner was extremely prominent.

i slid down his boxers and took his memeber into my grasp. i pumped my hand quickly , on his full length.

"use your mouth , baby" ,  he groaned.

i looked into his eyes as i wrapped my mouth around his tip. he hissed and threw his head back, brandons hand slowly begins to caress my hair.

eventually i let his full length into my mouth , i bobbed my head rapidly , making his moans increase in sound.

i hollowed out my cheeks as i began to choke on his throbbing cock.

"you look so beautiful baby" he sighed.

i decided to tease him a bit so i sucked on his tip , he moaned loudly , "fuck- don't tease me y/n"

i giggled and stood up. he looked at me and held a good stare as i removed my pencil skirt,  i got a little closer to him and then took off my panties.

i grabbed ahold of his memeber and then i sank down.

"fuck-" he sighed.

i let out a very loud moan, he grabbed my waist as i started to bounce up and down. he let out low moans as i continue.

his dick hitting my g spot perfectly , i grabbed his hand and put it to wrap around my throat.

"squeeze"

(i was listening to squeeze by ghostemane and like- i had to add the choking)

he looked at me with lust as my eyes lit up when his hand wrapped around my throat.

i started to rock my hips slowly , he grabbed the small of my back and kept me in touch with my pace.

he slowly began to thrust up but made sure to not add so much force.

i gripped his hair and rocked my hips faster.

"holy shit-" i moaned.

brandon hummed and threw his head back. he began to twitch; he was close.

his grip on my throat just became a slight bit tougher and i gasped in satisfaction. my rocking was unsteady but i attempted to keep my pace.

"fuck fuck fuckkk, brandon, fuck!" i yelled as i let my orgasm hit.

"i'm close , baby" he whispered into my ear.

i rocked my hips a couple more times before i felt his liquids release.

i rode out our highs and he laughed lightly , "fuck" , he commented

i looked at him and smiled , he kissed my cheek . brandon flopped us over so i was laying down , i scooted up so i could cover my bare body.

i was still wearing my button up shirt so brandon only brought me a pair of clean panties.

he got into some boxers and joggers and then came to lay down with me.

"i love you" , he said.

"yeah , you better" , i chuckled.

a/n : hi guys , i'm in vacay but i had time to write sooo. this is kinda dry but like i hope it's good 🥺

— bri