bet | brandon

THANKS FOR 80K { bYe } 🤟🏽😎

I was in Brandon's room, giving myself a tour. He was currently in the shower. The water stopped but I was to concentrated on looking at the things inside his room

"Is it a good view?" He takes me by surprise with his low, husky voice.

"Ooh- uh- mm yeah it is" i replied awkwardly. He was shirtless with a towel around his waist very loosely.

I was about to leave the room but before I could open the door he grabbed hold of my waist turning me around softly, he looked at me up and down with his hooded eyes. He got closer and caressed my cheek, he leaned down and kissed my lips. The kiss was slow and soft.

He lifted me up very slowly and placed me a top his huge comfy bed. "I've been wanting you for the longest time now" he said with his rough voice in my ear.

He ran his head down from my jaw to my neck, he removed my shirt and kissed the valley between my boobs. I let out soft moans. I felt his erection on my stomach. I moved my hands over his chest. He gave out a moan.
I pushed him roughly to get on his back.

He removed the towel while his hard on smacked out. I bit my lip at his huge size. He slipped off my shorts along with my panties. I aligned my entrance with his hard. I sat down and placed my hand on his chest. Once I adjusted I began to grind on him while gripping his broad shoulders.

"Fuck, faster princess" he told me between pants.

I moved faster than before he gripped my hips and made me move at an unexplainable pace. I felt like I was gonna collapse. He moved his fingers in eights on my clit in quick movements.

"I'm gonna cum" I nodded and moaned.

He released inside of me, I screamed in the pleasures of his warm liquids flowing inside me. I collapsed on his chest.

He positioned me on my back. He placed himself inside me. I felt like I was gonna faint. He moved too quickly. Our pants mixed together. I loved it. Both pain and pleasure. My heart rate went faster.

"Bra- stop, I can't- I cant anymore" i screamed. He kept moving inside me

Tears ran down my eyes, commanding to move but i knew i wouldn't want him to stop. My stomach was in a twirl.

I felt my orgasam hit and his certainly hit as well. But he didn't stop. He continued.

"Brandon , please , stop" my eyes squinting so my tears could stop strolling from my eyes.

He gripped onto my thigh, slamming himself inside me. Looking down admiring the fact that he is inside me.

"Fuck, you feel so good Baby"  His grogy voice send me once again to an orgasam.

Twitching inside me, he started slowing down and his thrust became short and slightly worn out.  He leaned down , nuzzling his head inside my neck. Groaning as we ride out our highs.

I moved over to the side and laid right next to me.

"Stay the night?"

"Only if round 4 is in the morning"
i laughed and gave him a cheeky smile

"Bet" his smile slowly fading away as his eyes started shutting down

a/n - bri
my local found this book &
guess what? im crying. i feel
like jumping off a cliff

🤡 and i oop-