my turn | nick

nick and i where laying down, cuddled up under a blanket, watching a movie on the laptop

i looked over at him and felt myself heat up. he's so mf fine. i ran my hand up and down his chest. he looked over at me but i acted like i was watching the movie.

his hand rubbed my thigh, everytime he moved upwards, id get tingles.

i moved my head up and kissed his neck, his hand gripped my upper thigh. i let my kisses last longer, leaving dark marks.

his hand landed on his dick, covering his hard on. i moved my leg that was wrapped around his leg move up. i moved his hand to the side.

i got up from my laying position to face his dick. i removed his sweatpants along with his boxers. letting his memeber spring out.

i kitty licked his tip, teasing him. he groaned

"please ma, don't tease me"

i let his length in my mouth. whatever didn't fit i stroked with my hand. his large hand formed a ponytail with my hair as he pushed my head lower.

i felt his tip reach my throat i released his dick from my mouth and stroked him as fast as i could.

"oh my god more please"

i massaged his balls as i bobbed my head up and down on his member.

"i'm-im gonna cum baby"

i felt his tip once again reach the end of my throat, he came all inside me.

he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"my turn." he smirks

he removes my shirt and starts leaving wet kisses all over my collarbone and neck.

i took off my shorts and panties so there was no clothing separating our bodies. he moved his hand down and put circles on my clit. i moaned loudly hoping he'd notice i want more.

he got on his knees and pushed me to put my legs over his thighs (i literally suck ass at explaining sorry sksk) he pushed his member inside me slowly.

"n-nick-" i grip onto his hands that are on my thighs.

he groans throwing his head back. i moan even louder once i feel him start to hit my g spot.

"shit- does that feel good baby?"
he looks me dead in the eyes.

"mhm"

he speeds up his pace and holds onto my thighs even tighter.

"fuck fuck fuck fuckk, nick that feels so- so good"

"look at me y/n?"

i open my eyes and make deep eye contact with him.

"you feel that? you feel me deep inside you 𝐦𝐚?"

i arched my back, "yes daddy oh my god. im so closeeee"

he moved his thumb to make circles on my clit, adding to the pleasure.

"im cumming baby" i whine.

"me too"

we let go at the same time. he collapsed above me, nuzzling his head in my shoulder.

we ride out our highs letting soft moans leave both of our mouths.

he rolls over to lay next to me. he got hold of my hand and interlaced our fingers. he brought my hand up to kiss it softly.

i pulled the blankets over us and fell asleep peacefully next to Nick.

authors note:
y'all im mad at myself. i bought memebership for wattpad and nothing fucking changed. like just my theme. skskk.
enjoy this chapter tho 😳. — bri 🐊