favorite thing about you | all

brandon - besides everything, your eyes-

he can look into your eyes and just be happy. he loves everything about you but your eyes just catch his attention. if possible he'd melt into them. whenever he stares at you and tells you those 3 words, 8 letter, "i love you" while he just slowly leans close to you, he just becomes weak with your gaze.

edwin - your laugh -

edwin enjoys making people laugh but mainly towards you. whenever you laugh he can't help but smile he loves the way you have to look down to laugh because you laughs loud enough to catch attention

austin - your persona -

he enjoys your personality more than anything. the way you deal with things, your sweet heart, just everything you carry on the inside is a whole lot more appreciated by austin.

nick - your figure -

obviously nick loves your personality and your kind heart. but your body leaves him speechless. he admires it, and lets you know that your more than beautifully described. he loves just touching your curves and kissing on evey scar over your body. he appreciates every part of you.

zion - your mind -

again, he loves your body, persona, and all but he loves how incredibly smart you are. your mind contains far and beyond and he adores when you flaunt that. the way you keep calm and just find easier solutions. intelligence wasn't something he'd think he would favorite in a girl but he just loves it.

-sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ 🐸