fun | austin

i was laying down in bed watching netflix, my mind was running empty i didn't know what to watch. i ran down to the kitchen and grabbed some chips, along with a bottled root beer. the door opened and there was my gorgeous boyfriend, austin.

he walked weirdly over to me, making me giggle. he picked me up and kissed me all over my face

"what are you doing baby?"

"i was gonna snack and figure out what to watch on tv"

"may i join?"

i nodded and then we raced upstairs he flipped onto the bed making everything fly into the air. i giggle and crawled over to him. he looked at me as if he left from his playful mood into a more sexual mood.

"come here" he patted next to the empty spot. i layed down, i was only wearing one of his long hollister shirts and panties for my beneath. he moved over to start kissing me.

"did you have fun by yourself today?"

"no" i pouted

"im here now, so let's have fun princess"

i smiled and then he smiled leaning into my lips. his lips were soft. i began playing with his silky blonde hair. his dick grew hard beneath me.

he slipped off his pants with boxers and his shirt very quickly, and i did the exact same. then he quickly began kissing me again.

"what do you want y/n?"

"you."

"what about me?"

"you- your dick inside me"

"your wish is my command love"

after lining himself he thrusted inside of me aggressively. i let out a loud moan. he moved slowly afterwards. he held tight to my hips and sped up. i arched my back screaming at his big size.

he pulled out and turned me around. he held onto my hair and pulled it as he rammed inside of me from behind.

"ughhh! austin please daddy!"

he moaned at the name and then went quicker. the room was filled with slapping skin and moans.

i started to cream all over his cock, he moved his entire dick out and then put it back in, it was a hard thrust, he repeated that movement plenty times. he held my boobs and pinched my nipples my mouth was wide open and i was gasping. i went on full euphoria mode.

"f-faster daddy, pleasee!" i dragged out between breaths.

he hummed and started moving into a faster pace making me feel at lost i couldn't hold it in. my hot sticky fluids ran along my thighs and dropped on the bed sheets.

he kept going then came inside of me. i dropped onto the bed and he layed on top

my eyes got heavy and i fell asleep and he moved me to go under the covers.

he moved my haír behind my ear

"sleep well baby"

-sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ ❄️