for myself | nick

nick mara !

warnings :
smut, language

My friends and I decided it'd be best to go out clubbing. I had recently gotten out of a relationship and was ready to act single once more.

I was getting myself ready, i applied soft makeup and wore a dark blue dress. The dress had thin straps and was tightly placed around my body.

My phone began to ring, i knew exactly why, so i put on a matching color of heels on and went outside. I was greeted by my friends.

There was 3 other boys in the car, witch i didn't know.

"This is Brandon" my friend said pointing at the boy with glasses.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) , Nice to meet you" i said.

He smiled and turned away, Awkward?

"This is Zion" she then said , pointing at the boy.

"Wassup" , he said.

I smiled and waved.

"And Nick"

"Hey" , he said , smiling and scooting over so i could sit down.

The whole car ride seemed off. The tension could be cut with a touch of your finger. Like if i wanted to just go home, something felt out of place.

Walking into the club , it was extremely packed. Now , Personally , I cant do big crowds but when i'm down a couple drinks , i begin to see triple of one person so this'll do.

Everyone seemed to part , very quickly , i went to the bar. I got a drink worked up and sat on a bar stool.

Eyes laid on me , The bartender?

"Drinks on me?" , he said

I laughed and put my hand on my heart , "But your the bartender, do your job"

He just nodded and laughed , "Well , If i get your number , Maybe we can go get a drink- a drink not here?"

I smiled and put my hand out for his phone, quickly imputing my number.

"Talk to you later?"

"Of course" he said

Grabbing my drink , feeling the substance hit roughly, i went into the dance floor. I mixed in with sweaty bodies and horny men.

Now , Horny men isn't my cup of tea, More said att a club. So i kept distance,, until a pair of hands landed on my waist. It was a guy a just didn't know.

But in the moment , what the hell? I danced until my feet grew tired, Great guy don't get me wrong , but i was bored. I left him and jotted to another guy , beginning to grind.

After i felt exhausted, i walked to the booth where i saw , Brandon , Some girl , And Nick

"W-Whatupp Yall" i slurred.