damn game | zion

didn't proof read*

CHARACTERS NAME- Daeshaunae
Request <3
—————
quick word. Go listen to Chase Atlantic's new album: "Phases" , RAINBOWS, PHASES, and ANGELS are : it. So y'all should stream UwU

—————
Anyways, 3NJOY !

He was literally obsessed with that goddamn game. Zion, makes a fucking game a bigger priority then eating food. Well I'm sexually frustrated, laying down on our shared bed, under the covers. He is yelling st the screen, sitting in the corner of the bed. It irks the shit out of me.

"Zion?" I called

No response.

"Z?"

Nothing.

"Zion! I'm talking to your ass!" , I shouted, pushing him slightly with my foot.

He slammed off his earphones, and turned to look at me. He was mad, mad.

"Dae, what the fuck do you want?"

Okay, i love him but the disrespect wasn't needed. I didn't see it but he's clearly preferring this game above my wants and just me in general.

"You know what? Never mind" I scoff and turn my attention to my phone.

He mumbles something beneath his breath and then puts his headphones back on.

He started yelling again and his voice ran dry, it got raspy and it sounded seductive. As I heard him complaining, I pushed my thighs together, it was insanely attractive to hear him speak in such way. I got comfortable under the covers and laid on my back. I pushed my shorts and panties off slowly so he wouldn't turn around.

I moved my hand down to my throbbing clit and slowly rubbed in circles, It wasn't enough but it still felt better then nothing. I went slow, to tease myself, so that when I sped up the pleasure hits me twice as hard.

I sped up my one finger and the felt like I needed more. I shoved one finger inside me and I gasped but then bit my lip shut so I wouldn't get Zions attention. After all he hates when I touch myself, but it's really his fault in this situation.

I add another finger and then rub at my clit. My moans suddenly become louder but at the thought of Zions friends maybe being able to hear me, reminded me to keep quite.
I screwed my eyes shut, trying to think of all the things Zion could've been doing to me.

"Dae, what the fuck are you doing?" , he asked me as he shut the console off and stood in front of me.

"What your not." My voice was tired from holding in so many moans.

"It won't work. You need me, so you can cum" he said confidently

I chuckled. That's it. I bit my lip once again and looked at him dead in the eyes, I shoved a third finger. I let myself speed up and I started moaning loudly, it didn't feel as good as I made it sound but Zion can't know that.

"That's so hot, babygirl, But you cant get off like that"

"Y-You couldnt either"

He took it into thought, he slipped off his jeans and boxers, his growing member sprung out. He grabbed hold and started stoking himself quickly.

I looked at his throbbing cock and it unknowingly, my fingers sped up. I didn't need anything more but his tongue against my clit or his fingers spreading the wetness all over my sopping core.

"Z-Zion, I need you, Baby, Please!"

I slipped my fingers out and then looked at him, waiting for him to do something to me.

"Fuck, I need you too"

He hovered above me and took no hesitation to push himself inside me. I yelled out, his entire inches where completely inside me. He started thrusting and kissing my neck.

His kisses turned into small bites, he hummed over my sweet spot as he licked over it, I gasped at the pleasure being caused.

Zion managed to go even faster.

"T-This my pussy" he growled in my ear.

"All yours Daddy"

My moans where breathy, I felt a pit of fire light in my stomach. I was reaching peak. He pulled out before I got the chance to release. He stroked himself, cumming all over my chest.

I whined and frowned at him for doing that.

"Calm down, Baby, Of course Daddy gonna let you cum"

He put my legs over his shoulders and gripped onto my thighs to keep me in place.

His tongue ran through my slit to my entrance, I gripped his dreads and pushed his head down to let his tongue go deeper.

"I-I'm close" I yelled out

He hummed and flicked his tongue quickly over the entrance and then moving to clit. I came all over his mouth and chin. He cleaned me off with his tongue before coming back up.

"You always on that damn game, Z"

"I missing out on you? For that? Fuck the game now, Baby girl"

I laughed pushed him off me.

— a/n
This is is shorter then I usually write, sorry 🥺 / bri