Where it was Kai coming out of his invisibilty cloak in pain, states : " How

Where it was Kai coming out of his invisibilty cloak in pain, states : " How.....!?"

Klaus : " Well I'm not an ordinary vampire, I'm an Hybrid....an Original Hybrid...."

Kai smile and coughs out blood, holds Klaus hands and starts to absorb his magic....
Looking that Klaus smiles at first, but later he finds himself desicating, getting confused....he stabs Kai with the wooden stake he was holding like a dagger near to his heart and pushes him away, because of which Kai fells down.....

Klaus states : " Well, you are not an ordinary vampire witch there is something wierdly special about you..."
As he further adds...
" But it all goes down with you so of no use it seems...."
In order to torture Kai , Klaus stomps his feet gently with applying and increasing pressure on th stake ...

Where Kai out of pain yells out......

Caroline from a far distance shouts : " Stop ! thats enough, Klaus this isnt you.....its over...he is down on your feet, leave him...."

Hearing that Klaus steps aside from Kai leaving him to die.....

And starts to walk near caroline....

While seeing Klaus all alive healthy and after ages, remembering all the moments....Caroline out of joy and cheer runs towards him....and comes close...

Where gently placing her hand on Klaus'es face and feeling his small unshaved beard...with a smile gazes into klaus eyes....and gently says " You...are ....alive..."
And Hugs Klaus.....

Where stepping a little back having a smile on his face while smirking , holds carolines hand...stating
: " I'll always get back to you, where ever let me be....if you need me or in any kind of trouble Caroline I'll be there...."

Where looking straight into Carolines eyes....resting his forehead against Carolines gently states : " I remember my promise , that let anyone be your first love , I still intend to be your last However long it takes...."

Seeing the chemistry and heat of the moment shared by both Klaus and Caroline , Lizzie and Jossie laughs and makes sound " Umm

Seeing the chemistry and heat of the moment shared by both Klaus and Caroline , Lizzie and Jossie laughs and makes sound " Umm...Uhum...Uhum..." coughs....and where jossie says : " We are still here...."