6.The Dark World

Lizzie ....sees Alex standing out of the Salvatore Mansion....

Lizzie with a suspecious face asks... "Hey, Alex....Yo....,,....what are you doing here....?!"

Seeing Lizzie Alex got shocked..being nervous he replied ... " Hey , Lizzie....yeah i'm here with Mike...he went inside to see Hope...."

Alex : " Mike , Friend Come out your friend Lizzie is here..."

Lizzie : " Really ... i thought Mike didnt Knew where ...Hope Lives...."

Alex : " uh...umm ...Thats strange i thought he knew...thats why he planned something...." trying to escape and avoid conversation....Alex replied "why , dont we cut it...and you play questionaire with Mike as he brought me here...!"

Mike comes out....of the entrance....
Seeing Lizzie...Mike greets him " Hey , Lizzie ....what you doing here ?! "

With a strange face Lizzie looks at Alex and head start conversation with Mike..." Hey, Mike what are you doing here"
To that Mike replied..."well dont tell Hope,but actually i got a thing for her so i was thinking , to ask her if she'll go to the Headstart party with me, as i need a date!?"...
Mike further adds...
"But, Hey she isnt here...!"

Lizzie :" Wow, thats pretty cool and wierd....at the same time....but how did you know that you'll find her here.....?!"

Alex interupts in between...and as a distraction he says...
Alex : " Oh , Hey man aint you getting late for your football practice , Hey Lizzie maybe we can play questionaire later...."

Alex and Mike starts to walk....seeing that Lizzie replies "Oh , hey ...yeah see you around guys..."

/****while walking.....

Mike : "I dont understand , why did i lied to her....?! Like i wanted to tell her the truth but i wasnt able....to ...why??"

Alex laughs and says "Ahh what a silly question....let me tell you...."

/*****Flashback When Alex Compelled Mike to Come To Salvatore Mansion***/

Alex : "Relax , mate ..."

Alex : "You'll come with me to the Salvatore mansion and help me out to find a book that i want...."

and while compelling he further added
"When you walks out of the door ....if anybody asks you...you'll say you wanted to take Hope for a date..."

/*****End of Flashback****/

Mike : " Oh....thats how....it all happened...so what now...you gonna kill me or let me live....?!"

With a Laugh Alex said..."Oh , come on you are my Friend Mike...i dont kill my friends and besides i need you ...so yeah you pretty lucky to live"

Alex again compels Mike to just remember that he went to Hopes house to ask her out.....after that both of them parted their ways....

/****Into the woods...

Freya : " What took you so long...?! "

Lizzie : " well there were guests at your house ...so i was dealing with them....though i didnt found your necklace...but i got something to eat..."

Hope: " guest as in who?"

Lizzie : "well, it was Alex and Mike..."

Hope blushing and getting bit hyped up....Mike ...Mike came to my house....

"What did he said?!" Asked Hope...
Lizzie : " Oh geez calm down...!"

Freya...: " Ah, lets continue this later....i think i need to see something...."
And starts to leave....

Seeing that Lizzie makes a pun...: " Hope , your aunt is really alergic to guys haan, no worry why she's a lesbian..."
Hope hits Lizzie with a soft elbow strike....and asks "Why Mike was there btw?!"

/***Salvatore Mansion

Freya searching her room and all other places....making the room looking more messy....
Freya : " Oh , this cant be happening where is it.....oh ...shit...".

Freya : "Where is the Damn Necklace...."

Rebekah just enters the house...sees Freya all panicing....asks her "Calm down, sister what happen....?!"

Freya : "I need you , i need you to help me find my necklace...."

Rebekah : "The one in which you kept Finn?!"

Freya : " Yeah , that necklace....i need it where is it..."

Rebekah : "Well its with Marcel, you gave it to me to take care of it , so before leaving New Orleans i gave it to him..."

Freya : "What....you gave it to Marcel...?!"

Freya :" For god sake Rebekah call him and ask if he still has the necklace....i need to know..."

Rebekah : " ohkay calm down....just give me a second"...

/****Saltzman House

Alaric over phone talking to caroline....

Alaric : " Are you serious, this cant be happening now...?!"

Caroline : " I know , I know but eventually they have to....they cant stay there for long...."

Alaric : "There had to be a way out of this....i cant let that happen..."

Caroline : "We'll figure this out together....i'll be there as soon as possible ..."

Alaric : "So shall i tell them??"

Caroline : "Not yet....let me be there and then will think....it wont be a good news for them to know a whole army of witches are about to chase them down"

Alaric : "We can ask Freya to help us out...."

Caroline : "Yeah, we need as manpower as we can get..."

Caroline : "The Covens are about to come, they'll make our daughters to merge....we cant let that happen..."

Alaric : " yeah , ill talk to you later....it seems Lizzie and Jossie are back home..."

Caroline : " Take care....and cuts the call"

/****Armory

Alex : " uhh...I was this close of getting my hands on the book...."

Voice : "Oh , your silly plans will take us all out...."

Alex : " yeah , atleast i play in the open....and i want something out of it so  i'm putting everything in it..."

Voice : "i know son....but keeping it low profile is the best way to go...."

Voice : " Know one should know about the Chamber of Secrets...."

Alex : "Next time , i promise ...." listening that Alex dad interupts and says....

Voice : "There wont be a Next time...., now i have to come onto the field..."

/*****Salvatore Mansion....

Rebekah after having a conversation with Marcel Gerad....
Rebekah: "yeah the necklace is with him....and its safe..."

Freya with a relief...takes a deep breath in and out....

Rebekah : "Oh, for the god sake Freya would you mind to enlight me a bit..."

Freya with deep voice and a serious face ....emphasizes...

"The Hollow Is Alive....! "