12.The Burning Flame

Hope looking at the snap of the riddle which appeared on the mirror ....when eclipsed light fall on it...

Alex : " So you able to read it?!"

Hope : " I'm not a language expert...."

Alex : " so what you think we should do...?!"

Hope : " Lets go to library....!"

Alex with a shock expression...says " Well you know in my entire eternity i never went to one ...."

Hope with a smile says...."well you'll enjoy it...."

/***Mystic High

As Hope and Alex were heading towards library....Smith Rafael appears and pushes Alex....

Alex : " Hey , douchebag....cant you see...."

Smith : " Weirdo.....what the hell you doing to Mike...."

Hope : " Relax...Smith....just Leave him alone...!"

Smith : " Oh you lucky ass.....getting saved by girls.....first Lizzie now Hope....well you better watch your back..."

Alex : " Oh tough guy....I'm always watching...and i'm waiting for the day when there wont be anyone to stop...."

Smith :" Well better that day come..."

Hope : " Alex come with me....we have things to do...."

Hope and Alex leaves and head towards library

Hope : " What was that.....!?"

Alex : " What ??...."

Hope : " You know with Smith...."

Alex : " Ahh....it was nothing he is filled with rage....so am I..."

Alex : " oh wait dont tell me, you actually care for me....Oh My God!" Exclaimed Alex in a sarcastic way , where he further adds..."Hope Mikealson Cares for me....!"

" Shut up...." said Hope as they both entered library...

/***Schools Library....

Alex : "wow, hell lot of books....iissh only nerds might visit this place..."

Hope : " I'll search in the books...you just look on the net..."

Alex : " yeah yeah..."

Hope went and collected books related to hebrew translation and started to translate the riddle...meanwhile Alex was flirting with other girl...as Hope sees that, she called him....

Alex : " Just a second gorgeous....actually thats my ex....getting bit jelous as I'm with you..."

Hope hears that...with a shocked expression said " Hey....umm ....I'm Not his Ex..."

Meanwhile other people asked Hope to keep her voice low as she is in library...

Alex : " So Love, did you found anything...."

Hope : " Yeah, as i was utilizing my time rather than wasting it..."
As she further adds "come read this....thats the next riddle"

(*Ket is the place to find and there in the flames you must look behind*)

Alex reads it...and expresses as "what an irritating thing is that..."
As he futher adds " What is that suppose to mean....?!"

Hope : " Well better ask your dad..."