4.The Grimoire

"Ahhhh , i'm late again....oh this sucks...." looking at the clock Hope said with a foul mood.....

Rushing towards the bathroom to get ready....she tried to open the door but it was locked inside...
Banging the door she shouted....

"OH ! Come on aunt fast, i'm getting late...can't you use any other restrooms....i need to take a shower..."

With getting more and more pissed Hope went to Freyas room....with a greeting she entered...

"Good Morning aunt ! , umm...actually Aunt Rebekah is using my washroom...i'm getting pretty late , mind if i use yours ..." Hope asked with a puppy face and a cute smile,showing her teeth..

"Any time niece..."said by her aunt Freya....

Getting all dressed up....Hope was finally ready to leave for school.....

"Hey , are'nt you forgetting something?!" Said aunt Rebekah....
When Hope was about to leave....

As she heard that....she got clicked, that she wasnt wearing her skirt...

Seeing Hope in a hush , Freya smiled ....while Rebekah made a pun "Well , Hope your aunt might be thousand years old and have a good fashion sense , but this still dont look an appropriate dress for school...would you mind wearing your skirt and then leaving...."

Listening to that even Hope had a smile on her face ....and confessed
"Uh , sorry aunts ! I know i'm being a bit hushy....but after all Mike is coming back from his home town..."

By lowering her voice a bit she mummered " I just was pretty excited to meet him....".

Getting properly dressed Hope , hugged her aunts and left for school...

/*Mystic High.......

"Where were you....?!" Asked Jossie...
"Well i bet you were not with Mike..!" Exclaimed Lizzie....

"Yeah i woke up late this morning , and was bit nervous too...." answered Hope....

"Hey have you seen Mike...uh any idea where he is" asked Hope....with a added statement "I wish if he's taking same subjects as ours...huh"

"Well you can ask that by yourself..."lizzie said but raising her eyebrows and giving signs to look back....

Mike : " Well what you wanted to ask ?!"

Hope getting bit nervous ...and all hyped up...

Hope : " uh , how ...i mean who....uh which ...which ...how are your muscles...?!" Hope asked...

Mike with a weird expression: " ummm... they are fine thanks..."

Lizzie grabbed Hopes elbow...as Jossie backed her up by asking...
"So, Mike which classes are you gonna take ?!"

Mike : " Oh shit....! I have to register for my class...."Running ahead he said...."I'll be taking History,Arts and Technology....see you around girls"...

Mike left....

Looking at Hope....Lizzie expressed "How are your muscles....seriously Hope Mikealson , How are your muscles.....thats the best you can do...!?"

Jossie added on by saying "well yeah...Hope you can do much better than that....you are Tribid ...and an original....come on dont spoil you Familys name..."