19.Home Alone

As using his invisibility spell with a sneak attack, Kai snapped Rebekahs neck, because of which Rebekah was down on the floor...

Coming out of invisibilty kai greets with a smile
" Its good to see you all, a little action after 16years...."

Alex takes the charge and keeps everyone aside stating : " Go back....stay behind...."

Kai, looking at Alex : " Ahhh, thats a new face....."
As he further adds while looking at everyone states : " Well Alaric and Matt.....i recongnized you two....but these three are new...."

Alaric with a rage : " We are here to finish you....this time no imprisoning.....you'll be done for good...."

Listening to Alaric, Kai starts laughing loudly...behaving like a maniac he states...." Well you have grown balls....."

Matt points a gun aiming Kais heart...." We are all here to take you down.....you are going with us...."

Hope : " Where is our aunt caroline...."
Smith : " Where is she....!?"

Alex steps forward boosting up his anger and his power a bit....with turning his eyes reddish covered with veins....growing up fangs ....he states : " We'll not ask again...."

Kai : " Wow

Kai : " Wow....vampire calm down....well if you all think that i'm alone...."
Kai whistles **

People starts coming out of invisibility.... and starts to surround ....Alaric and everyone

Kai states : " Well you took a lot of time to get here.....so i have made an army of my own....four gemini witches and 7 newly turned vampires..."

Caroline shouts from the top as two vampires were holding her....

" Riccc.....Ricc...."

Alaric looks up and sees caroline....with a rage, using his gun shoots at Kai stating : " You'll pay for this...."

Kai dodges the bullet with a smile and laughing

Kai dodges the bullet with a smile and laughing....where using speed and Agility Alex comes near to Kai...and hits him with a strong punch, where kai wasnt prepared and had no chance to guard him up....due to that tough hard punch he was thrown at a distance....