14.The Prison World

3 days Later.....

"Aaahhh....i did had a proper sleep today.....past few months were so tiring...."said Hope while yawning and stretching her arms....
Rubbing her eyes she left her bed...and headed towards bathroom inorder to get fresh...

As she comes back while drying her hair with towel....she sees....a perfect brunch on her bed

a perfect brunch on her bed

Hope : " Oh my god......!"
Exclaimed Hope while getting all suprised and excited.....

As she goes near she sees a Note....stating...

"Good Morning Sunshine, a token of thanks for you as past few weeks you helped us alot...

                       -Love A.W
"

Reading that Note she felt soothingly warm....and Plans to Meet him as its been almost 3 days they both havent seen eachother....

Meanwhile

Freya and Rebekah went to New Orleans to meet their Old friend , Thus...

"Hope....Hope....breakfast is ready...."
Shouted Alaric...

Thus Alaric was Living in Salvatore Mansion and working out polishing his skills...

Hope : " Yeah....actually I'm totally full and ummm.... I have to do few project work so ill be meeting a Friend of mine...."

Alaric : " What project....and which friend....you can invite them here..."

Hope : " umm No ...No...they cant come.....uhhh...i have to go...ill let u know..."

And rushed out....taking her bag....

/***Mystic Grill.....

Hope on call " So you coming or not Alex.....like i'm here wont be waiting much..."

Alex : " love just look behind you..."

Hope turns and Sees Alex standing behind her.....getting all hyped and a little nervous says...

"Uhh...cant you come like a normal person....why you have to do this always..."

Alex : " Well love , i'm immortal blood sucking Vampire....thats not normal....right!"

Hope : "Hmm....leave....By the way thank you so much for the brunch...i appreciate that..."

Alex : " Well pleasure is all mine love , shall we head inside...maybe get a glass of bourbon or something..."

Hope : " Sure...!"

As they both went inside....
Meanwhile at the Saltzman House....

/****Saltzman House....