5. The Break In

"Uh , same lazy drowzy day....it sucks...."
Said Lizzie in drowzy lazy voice...

Jossie : "well , yeah its damn awefull , we aint have anything to do....just laying around here and there...."

Listening that Alaric replied.. : " Is that so , then ill appreciate if you both help me out with with cleaning this house"

Lizzie : " Oh , yeah i just remember Hope called me , she had some problem with Mathematics it seems..."

And started walking out....seeing that Jossie replied "Oh yeah ....you dont know Maths that well....wait ill help you both out...., sorry dad but it was bit sudden..." with a puppy face Jossie said....

/**Salvatore Mansion....

Lizzie shouted : " Hope , Hope....you there....."

Freya : " low your voice a bit....Hope is  trying to concentrate....she needs to work on her magic a bit..."

Jossie : " Yeah , not everyone is a Siphon..."

With a serious face ...Freya stared at Jossie...while Lizzie backing up said " Umm , well Ms.Mikealson can we meet her please..."

Freya : " yeah , fine she is up stairs..."

/** Entering into Hopes Room....

Lizzie : " Yo , Weak Witch....what are you upto..." while banging the door....

Hope : " Thanks , for maintaing the peace..." with a sarcastic smile said Hope...

Jossie : " So , you were enhancing your power ...or imagining Mike playing soccer...!"

Hope : " Yeah , i wish.....you know i asked my aunt to teach me few tricks from my grandmothers grimoire...."

Hope excitedly said...."she replied to that , if i can control my powers and concentrate on three elements of life ....she would teach me ..."
As Freya over heard this conversation she enters the room with saying a statement "well , you are right and maybe its time for you to learn some real stuffs..."

Lizzie and Jossie excitedly said "Oh finally something interesting...its been ages we have seen Hope messing up..."

Hope ignores the statement and asked her aunt to teach her.....
Freya asks them to come with her...into the woods....

/**Freya , Hope and Saltzman daughters went into the woods...

From a distance Alex sees everyone leaving the house....

Alex : " hmmm.....well this might be risky , but hey i risked getting admission into biology class so ...its okay"

As fast as wind using his vampire ability to move fast Alex reaches to the front door of the house....
Trying to enter into the house, but an external force werent allowing him to enter....

Alex : " Ahhh.....i'm this close to go in....come on this can't be happening....!!!"

Alex using his force still tries to enter...but fails miserably....

Alex : " Okay it seems the deed of the house is on someone elses name...."

Alex starts to think....with a evilish smile....he comes up with a plan....

Alex leaves as fast as he can from the place....

/*** Outside the Mystic Grill....

Alex : " yuuu huu, old friend...."
Alex with a smile greets Mike...

"Alex with a smile greets Mike

Mike : " Oh , hey mate ...wassup ? "
Replied Mike with getting bit shocked as he didnt saw him earlier...

Alex : " So , my friend are you free for a game .....lets call it The break In..."

Mike : " Hey , you freaking me out...and whats that...."

Alex compelling Mike...asking him to relax and do as he says....

Alex : "You'll come with me to the Salvatore mansion and help me out to find a book that i want...."

Mike and Alex leaves towards Salvatore Mansion

/** Salvatore Mansion....

Alex : " Yeah so , we are finally here....lets begin ...Hey Mike i hope you dont have any problem , helping me out...?!"

Mike : " Umm, actually i have and its a crime breaking into someones house..."

Alex : "Well , I dont care though...but hey i hope you remember what i thought you..."

Mike : " yeah , enter into the house dont touch anything, try to find a book which looks a thousand years old....and get it"
With a meh face mike replied....

Alex : " Fantastic....now go...." !!...

/**Into The Woods

Hope chanting a spell while channeling Freya....

Something interupts....and furiously Freya opens her eyes....
As Lizzie and Jossie....sees that , Lizzie asked what happened ?

Freya Replied , "Nothing , actually i forgot my crystal necklace ...i think i need that...."

Lizzie ..."Ahh , okay wait ill get it....although i need something to eat......i'm starving"

Jossie : "Get something for me too "...
Hope : " yeah for me too..."

"Ohkay ill get something for you all, if something is left..." said Lizzie....

Lizzie starts heading towards Salvatore Mansion...

While Alex is standing out of the house and Mike is searching for the book....