7.The Coven

Alex : "Hello friend..." with a smile on his face Alex greeted....

Mike : "Ahh , not again..."
Mike : " what time is it ...?"

Mike looks at the watch ....and screams....."Come on , its not even 5 a.m yet..." he added  "What the hell do you want....??"

Alex : "Nothing very much , i was just bored and was thinking what my dad said....so i need someone to talk to..."

Mike : "Oh and you came to me because....?"

Alex : " Coz , you are a douchebag and stupid and easily manipulative ...but you are also my friend"

And Alex stays over with mike at his house....

/***In the Morning.....

Hope : " Ahh , monday again....again"

With a foul mood she comes down...seeing her Freya greets "Good morning , little niece....."

With a meh face Hope replies : "Cant you with your magic make weekends last longer...."
She further adds "Anyways....i have to go and get ready...."

After getting ready Hopes Leaves the House for school.....

/***Walking on street....

As heading towards the school while walking....Hope feels that someone is following her....

As she turns around there isnt anyone ...
As she moves forward, she starts to hear footsteps of someone following her ....getting all hyped...with turning her eyes a bit ragy...with a yellowish look ...she tries to sense ...and using her werewolf side agility she moves ....but sees there is'nt no one present....

Alex : "Are you serious about this..."

Voice : "I have to take matters into my hand..."

Alex : " Just be careful..."
And Alex leaves...

Hope reached her school...and searches for Lizzie and Jossie....

Hope : " Hey wait , girls.....i need to talk..."

Lizzie : "No time for that....Mike and Smith are having a fight....have to be there...."

Jossie : " Oh , please hurry up..."

All three of them heads towards the locker room...

Rashing and Rattling sound be coming from there....

As they enters...Hope sees ...Smith pushing Mike across the locker...and have beaten crap out of him....

As Smith was about to throw a punch....someone holds his fist...

As he looks aside ...it was Alex....

Alex : "Tough guy , dont be a douchebag...and be all bossy..."

Alex : " Even , the nerd can be a bully and kick asses if he wants...dont push it"

Alex getting all hyped kinda apply a little pressure on Smith's hand and pushs him...where Lizzie interupts and screams at Smith..."Are you out of your mind....that was Mike...he was your friend...what happened..."

Smith tries to explain...but Lizzie cuts him out and leaves....

Hope follows Mike...and Alex..

As Alex asks "Hey, Mate are you alright...?!"