10.The Ascendant

/*** Salvatore Mansion****/

Freya yelling Hopes name to call her down for breakfast.....
"Hope....Hope...!"

Rebekah sitting at the table looks at freya smiles and says " Ahh , sister....you cant even yell properly....you should understand that she's Klauses daughter...."

Rebekah yells...."Hope.....Hope Klaus Mikealson ....get yourself down here rightnow.....dont let me come up there...."

Hope while coming down....saying "Oh , geez aunt dont you know everyone here has super hearing....please lower your voice..."

Freya : " Niece , you should have your breakfast...."

Listening to that Hope Replied not now.....i'm bit late....have to catchup with a friend.....

Rebekah : " Hope Mikealson, you only have 2 or 3 friends....and as per my sense...they all can wait until you finish eating"

Hope : " No ! I'm meeting Alex, he is near Mystic Grill waiting for me...., and hey i dont have only 3 friends....i have many...!"

Picking up her bag while leaving Hope said bye to her aunts...

Freya : " Who is that Alex....with whom Hope is spending her time with...."

Rebekah : " Oh come on sister, its just a teenage fling"

/****Mystic Grill**/

Hope : " Aah , that son of a bit*h still not here...."

Hope getting all hyped and Furious....
Calls Alex....

As bell rings.....but no answer from Alex.....

Getting all hyped....Hope again tried to call him...as on the last bell Alex picks of the phone....as he picks up....

Alex : " Hello love..." greets Alex...

Hope : " Alex David Watson.....who the hell you think you are......we were about to meet at Mystic grill half and hour ago...."

Alex : " Well yeah....i have to take care of some ingredients....as they are hard to find i have to search them up..."

Listening to that Hope shouted..." Oh you fool , I'm starving here.....and why arent you picking up the phone...."

She further adds..." What took you so long to answer..."

Alex : " Well love , my hands were covered in Blood....and the touchscreen wasnt working...."

Alex : " Dont worry , i'm on my way to mystic Grill....you just work and do your part ...."

Hope said sarcastically " Well can you  let me know what my part  is...."

Alex : " well right now you go inside Mystic Grill....and Fetch me a glass of bourbon ..."
And Alex cuts the call....

Hope, after she sees that Alex have disconnected the call....getting all hyped...went inside the Mystic Grill..