17.The 900years Old Boy

Rebekah : " Go inside.....its the boy..."

Seeing Hope with him....Rebekah yells....: " Hope Mikealson, come this side.....stay away from him"

With a Smile on his face in a sarcastic tone Alex said : " Well it seems you still havent forgotten me.."

Hope goes on Rebekahs side trying to explain her that Alex is a friend ....

Rebekah yells at Hope "Niece , if you dont know much about the family ...its better to listen then"

As she further continues while growing her fangs turning up her eyes bit reddish and veins coming up : " Thats Alex....Alex watson....when Nik got to know about his powers as vampire ...related to compulsion, to sire, Alexs family was the first victim."

Alex : " Yeah

Alex : " Yeah....we were the prey of the Mikealsons...."

Rebekah : " Nik killed all of the watsons...leaving three of them...Alex, his dad and her sister....turning them into vampires....and asked them to go on rogue....so that they can be a deploy to distract our father..."

Alex : " Well , we indeed had a fight with him...."

Rebekah : " And you all survived...."

Alex : " Not all...."

Rebekah yells...." whats the reason of coming here....what you want!?"

Alex : " I'm not here to seek revenge.....if we wanted to kill you...we could have killed you when we had so many chances...in new orleans , mystic falls....we were keeping an eye on the Mikealsons...."

Rebekah getting all hyped, tensed and raggy said..." Well that was your lose to not to go against us....but i cant let you live...."

Alex : " Dont make a mistake.....i dont want Hope to loose an aunt..."

"