21.The Betrayal

Continuation of chapter 20.....

Kai moves forward with picking up the wooden piece in his hand, with a smile on his face and in a sarcastic manner taunts Klaus...

Kai : " So crazy pants....shall we begin the fun"

Listening to that Klaus fire's back stating : "Well are you seeing your reflection in a mirror, Mate!!"

As Klaus walks forward revealing his trueself ,

By growing his vampire fangs including the werewolf fangs, where veins covering up his eyes, where his pupil turning yellow, a little bit hair growing because of his wolf side and also with a little grown nails turning into claws.....

Klaus : " lets finish this...!!!"

Kai starts to run towards klaus...using his vampire abilities he throws that wooden stake which he picked....

using his vampire abilities he throws that wooden stake which he picked

Klaus just tilts his head a bit and dodges the stake....and as Kai reaches near Klaus....he uses his Invisiblity cloak and vanishes....

Where he punched klaus from behind and pushes him....falling ahead...klaus smirks..

While smirking he states : "perhaps it seems you have tricks in your sleeves afterall"

Where licking his fangs he walks ahead.....then Klaus breaks the wooden table at Salvatore Mansion and picks up two pieces of it.....

Laughing and walking ahead.....suddenly he senses something and throws a stake at his left side stating "Gotcha!!"

Where there was No one,

with a smile and eyes closed,as quick as it can be, within a blink of an eye he turns around and poked his clawy hands into and it seems like picking someone up , where holding the other wooden piece as a Dagger.....twist his hand a bit.