9. Rendezvous

Song: Rendezvous - Craig David 

***

"Kristina I passed, I passed, I passed!" I yell jumping on Kristina and shaking her body. as her yes widen. It's been three weeks since the twitter situation and I had successfully somehow put it behind. Thankfully Shang Ye had not yet done anything to make me trend again after that day. So, we'd gone back to life and the world I hoped had moved on as I had. 

"Passed what?" She replies.

"Genetics," I reply. Remember we had our second exam this Wednesday? The results just came out and I passed!" I exclaim gleefully.

"See I told you you'd do well,"Kristina replies to which I shake my head.

"Gosh I finally figured it out, like I told you I just needed to focus on his must know terms. I didn't for the first exam but for this I did and totally aced it!"

"What'd you get?" Kristina asks.

"90!" I exclaim.

"That's pretty good, congratulations!" -A male voice I was too familiar with yells causing me to pause.

I look at Kristina in horror as if to confirm my fears, I hear the voice of summerheat say,

Congratulations!

I gasp and quickly grab Kristina's phone, they weren't on live but they were having a conference call. They'd finally gotten halfway through the book and were scheduled to have a live session with he fans today but I totally forgot. Thankfully they were not on live, otherwise the amount of comments that'd drag me....I shiver and shake my head.

Congratulations- Sellingfish

That's right, congratulations- Phoenixfeathers.

I hated biology and had to rely on Shang Ye to pass so I feel you 100 percent- Drinkingwine

That's right! Shang Ye helped me too with my biology assignments- Dancinglove states adding, congratulations, genetics is an ass of a course.

Wait, LittleHannah was it also Shang Ye who aided you this time? - Drinkingwine asks.

"No!" I quickly reply.

"You should have asked him, no one explains better than Shang Ye. it's legendary!" Summerheat says.

So true, remember that one time he helped with our history project?- Dancinglove says.

Goodness I remember, LittleHannah do you have a history assignment due? This is your opportunity, milk Shang Ye for all his brain juice. -Sellingfish adds.

Shang Ye is good at history?- Kristina asks her eyes lighting up. Oh no, I knew where this was headed...

Good? He is a genius!- Drinkingwine declares.

Guy's it's time for the live- Shang Ye's voice suddenly comes through.

Stop trying to change topics!- Drinkingwine says. 

Let's go live and continue the conversation- Phoenixfeathers says. to which they all agree and go live. After welcoming the fans and doing introductions they immediately true to their words dive back in.

So before going live we were discussing how good Shang Ye is in various subjects, one of which is history. Did you guys know?- Drinkingwine asks.

No

Do share

Wow as expected of the master

Master of subjects