2. Replies

Song: What dreams are made of - Hillary Duff

***

"She's here but she hasn't commented yet," Kristina says.

Was I supposed to comment? I look at her image through the phone confused. Even if I left a comment it'd get drowned...but this...why was he looking for me?

"Hold on, am I the only one who is shocked Shang Ye spoke?" Sellingfish says.

"Actually he didn't just speak he said a girls name," Dancinglove says.

"What do you mean he said a girls name. Why are you making master seem like a weird person? He says girls names when he speaks to Sellingfish and I okay? What is truly shocking is not that he said a girls name but the girls name of which he called," Summerheat says.

" A girl he is personally seeking, one we don't know at that," Sellingfish adds.

"Ah yes you are right,  I stand corrected," Dancinglove says.

"I told you all he's been acting weird lately," Summerheat voices.

"Such injustice! I spent the whole day trying to convince him to speak and now he is going to speak just like that?" Sellingfish says her face showing her sadness at the injustice.

"Drinkingwine have you heard anything, tell us the secret," An unfamiliar childlike female voice says.

"How about you introduce yourself first," Drinkingwine replies.

Laughter ensues.

"Ah yes, hey everyone I'm Phoenixfeathers," The childlike female voice says with a tinge of laughter in her voice adding, "Over to you Drinkingwine,"

Drinkingwine- "Actually I have a little story to share, do you want to hear it?" 

"No!" All four mouth thinking he was changing topics.

"Okay but it's about Shang Ye..."- Drinkingwine

"Quick tell us," -Summerheat

"Go ahead and spill,"- Dancinglove.

"You should have said that from the start..."- Sellingfish

"Actually I've changed my mind..." -Drinkingwine

"You bastard!" Dancinglove

"You jerk!" Summerheat

"How dare you lead us on and leave us hanging!" Sellingfish says as she throws something again at the distance.

"Really hate when people do that," -Phoenixfeathers grumbles.

The comments all go crazy asking for the deets from him, raining abuses and pleading with him as my mind also goes crazy still stuck on the fact that he had asked for me specifically.

"Are you done messing around?" A voice suddenly says calmly, not in a rude way but in a way that commanded respect and evoked authority.

"Finished,"-Drinkingwine

"Done,"- Summerheat

Silence

Silence...

"Littlehannah?" That light yet gorgeous voice says again filling the silence and rendering me once more dazed.

People start cussing me in the comments for not replying or answering. Coming to my senses I quickly type "I'm here," which immediately gets lost in the river of comments.

"Hannah why are you not answering?" Kristina calls out.

I answered!

"She must have answered in her heart . You know that feeling when your idol calls out to you and you're in shock?" Drinkingwine mouths.