Chapter 7 "All Eyes on Me"

Lilith's POV

As I sashayed through the main hallway, these bitching stilettos gave off a distinct clacking sound, causing quite a raucous. In a salacious movement, my hips swayed to a hypnotic drum beat only heard by me as stares and evil glares darted in my direction from every orifice of this concrete giant. And, of course, this devious expression on my face shot back a wicked smirk for all to see, knowing these spies with unisex eyes were gawking at me the moment I stepped inside.

"Ooh, girl rock them stilletos," crooned a woman, removing her glasses in confusion, darting back and forth from my Levi's faux-leather, moto jacket to my Natori, diamond dot, thigh highs in conjunction with a zip up, hot red, mini skirt—compliments of New York's finest street walkers. 

Yup! I made trashy look classy. So, I shot her back a glance, guiding those high beams to whatever desire came to her first.

She reciprocated by fanning herself. 

Perhaps it had gotten just a tad bit warmer since I had arrived or maybe there was a problem with the air conditioner this morning. Whatever the case, I continued to burn up the runway in a straight line leading to Mr. D's office.

Sweeter than honey more addicting than heroin, I was going to offer a taste to all for part of their soul. All they had to do was beg me. 

The Queen of all bitches would idulge those tawdry, carnal desires, quenching the most devious of thoughts.  

"What do you want?" said Claire with her usual annoying and dismissive attitude.

I paused as my knuckles came barreling down, slowing just in the nick of time before touching her desk ever so delicately. My gaze penetrated her virgin soul, not needing a single word to be spoken. 

Claire began to fan herself, backing away a few feet with hopes of avoiding my overdemanding presence, choking her slowly. My glare intensified, burrowing deeper into her chest cavity. She loosened a button. She too was feeling the heat as beads of sweat followed a trail that had accumulated at her neck, traversing across an open plain before squeezing inbetween two plump crevices. 

"He's in," Claire squeaked in a submissive tone, pointing her finger at Dean's office.

I winked at her then continued, entering Dean's office without a knock to signal my arrival.

"What the hell," yelped Dean, diverting his gaze upward. "For Christ sakes, Lilly—you can't come to work looking like that!"

"Why not," I crooned, exposing my pouty lip. 

"Go home!" snapped Dean as he added at the last moment, "In fact, take the entire day off."

I reciprocated with a smile and wink. "Sure thing, boss."

As I turned away from him, I paused, making sure he caught a perfect view of my derrière. My hands dropped to either side, seductively scaling up as nails grazed the red leather, exposing my curves. 

Shows over.

I continued out the door and toward the elevator where a crowd had gathered. These horn dogs just wanted to be in the same room with me, hoping a malfunction in this iron box would delay our brief encounter. As we stood, packed in like a can of vienna sausages, I could feel multiple sword play action from behind. 

Kids?!

Every now and then, there was an accidental caress on my booty. I'd turn around, winking at the culprit responsible for fondling me. Of course, he'd play it off as if he did it by accident.