Arthur in heat (UsUk, Bunny and Wolf AU)

Start from the beginning

"Hey Artie are you alright? We haven't even been chasing each other for that long," Alfred asked as Arthur gasped and put pressure on his member to conceal it, that only made him moan louder than ever, especially with that intoxicating smell. Wait is that Alfred's scent? That was Arthur's thought as he blushed darkly and his panting became more visible. Alfred looked at his secret crush concerned as he kneeled down in front of him. "Artie what's wrong? You are blood red and very hot... I mean your temperature is very high," Alfred covered up as Arthur sucked up a breath and looked at Alfred with such wanting. "Alfred...I think I'm in heat. It's my first time," Arthur panted as Alfred looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh god. We gotta get you out of here! A lot of alphas will get attracted to this scent," Alfred quickly cursed as he gently picks Arthur up. Arthur wraps his arms around Alfred's neck and his legs around his waist.

Alfred quickly ran to his house as he as quickly as possible get in, lock the doors and build a nest for Arthur (consisted of almost a million pillows and just as much blankets). He goes to place Arthur in the little nest neatly made on the couch, but Arthur doesn't budge. "No no no, please don't go Alfred! I can't survive like this," Arthur begs holding onto Alfred tightly, accidentally putting pressure on his own member making him moan louder, putting more pressure on it to cause more pleasure. Alfred was slowly getting turned on by this, but he shook it off and forcefully puts Arthur in the nest making Arthur whine loudly. "Arthur listen. I know it seems bad right now and you body is telling you that you need the pleasure of someone else, but I promise you, you will be fine. Now stay here I'm getting you one of my hoodies so it could mask your scent for a while. I'll be right back," Alfred quickly went to his room to find one of his hoodies.

When he finally returned he saw Arthur was rubbing against one of the pillows, but he knew it didn't cause the pleasure Arthur wanted. Alfred sighed as he went to go sit next to Arthur. He places a hand on his shoulder. "I know it seems bad now, but it gets better. I barely get bothered during my heats now," Alfred reassured him as he was surprised by Arthur throwing himself into his arms.

Arthur kissed Alfred as he rubbed his crotch on Alfred's leg causing him even more pleasure. Before Alfred could react Arthur pulled away and looked at Alfred pleadingly. "Please Alfred. I feel as if I'm on fire and I hear only sex can make it calm down. Please Alfred. I beg of you, fuck me right now! I can't stand it anymore, I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Please Alfred, please Alfred," Arthur pleaded as he continued to rub himself against Alfred's leg moaning loudly, throwing his head back at the immense pleasure, but it's still not enough. "I don't know Artie... I think you are delusional," Alfred spoke honestly as Arthur pouted and stood up, his legs wobbling a bit. "Fine if you won't fuck my brains out I just might have to find another alpha who will do it," Arthur says sighing a bit. I don't want another alpha, I want Alfred. Arthur was just about to walk away till he heard Alfred growl loudly as he pulled Arthur down and pinned him underneath himself.

"You will not let another alpha even think about touching you. You are mine and mine alone. No one may fuck you like I do. No one may touch you like I do. Now do you want me to fuck you senseless or not?" Alfred whispered in his alpha voice as he left hickeys on Arthur's neck, now nibbling at his scent glands, making Arthur squirm and moan at the sudden biting and pleasure. "Yes please! Fuck me right now Alfred please. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow alpha," Arthur begged more horny now then what he was earlier.

Alfred picked Arthur up as he carried him to the bedroom. He slowly closes and locks the door as he places Arthur gently on the bed. He immediately tore away both their clothes leaving both naked. Alfred climbed on top of Arthur as he kissed him again. Arthur kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist pulling himself up to rub himself against Alfred member. Alfred's hand slid down his chest to his stomach and then started to rub his member against Arthur's creating pure bliss for Arthur as he pulled away and threw his head back letting out the loudest and longest moan. "More. More. More please alpha, I want more!" He begged bucking up his hips to create even more pleasure. "Patience my dear bunny," he smirked as he kissed his neck down to his stomach and then back up.

Arthur was getting tired off the light kisses and soft bites, he wanted rough sex, he wanted to feel Alfred inside him. He moved his hand down and used the pre cum from both their members as lube. He entered one of his fingers as he moved around and almost immediately added the second and third, curling his fingers and thrusting them in and out of him. Alfred growled when he noticed this as he pins both his hands above his head. "Why did my bunny do that to himself?" He asked in a dark possessive voice. "Because you were taking so long to do your job, I just had to do it to myse- AHHHH~" Arthur wanted to argue, but was stopped when Alfred pushed himself fully into Arthur. Arthur moaned loudly as Alfred thrusted into Arthur quickly not giving Arthur time to adjust, not that Arthur could complain it felt great.

"Ahhh Alpha please harder! Faster! Please more!" Arthur begged as he moans, clutching onto Alfred, his nails digging into Alfred's back, again not like Alfred could complain it just shows that Arthur is being pleasured so much. Alfred smirked and pulled out. Arthur felt his upcoming orgasm disappear as he stared at Alfred in disapproval. "What the fuck idiot. I told you to go faster not pull out completely!" Arthur was now annoyed and kinda sad. He really doesn't want to have sex with me. He really doesn't love me. He was about to start crying when he felt something entering him once more.

"Pleasure yourself with that," Alfred ordered as Arthur noticed it was a dildo, a huge one at that, it didn't even fit all the way in. Arthur gulped as he pulled the dildo out and suctioned it on he bed. He positioned it at his hole as he lowered himself. He pushed that last bit in finally, feeling his insides twist and himself tighten around the dildo. He once again lifted himself up and then lower himself again. Arthur finally noticed there was a small device in Alfred's hand as he looks at it quizzically.

Alfred smirked and immediately put it on the highest setting, the dildo starting to hum as it vibrated in Arthur's hole. Arthur gasped as his back arches and he immediately started with the hopping motion again. He moaned loudly as it vibrates against his sweet spot. Alfred finally had enough of this too as his member was throbbing with want. He pulled the dildo out of Arthur and before he could object pushed himself in. "Ahhh you are so big Alfred~" Arthur moaned as Alfred thrusted in and out of Arthur, pumping his member at he same time.

Soon Arthur came then soon after Alfred came deep inside Arthur as well. "I love you Alfred. I'm so glad I had my first heat with you," Arthur mumbled after Alfred finally pulled out and was laying next to him. "I love you too Artie. And what do you mean 'had'? Heats doesn't just last a few hours or just till you have sex. It can last for weeks, at most two months," Alfred explained as Arthur stared at him in disbelief. "Two months?! Well at least I have you my dear wolfie," Arthur cuddled closer to Alfred's chest. Alfred chuckled and wrapped his arms around the bunny. "Yip and I have a lot of things we could try," Alfred suggestively whispered. "Yeah about that... Up for round 2. Heat is acting up again," Arthur nervously asked and Alfred chuckled pulling Arthur on top of him.

"This time you ride me. Put on a show!"

Helloooooo I really don't have anything to say😂 I feel like I've sinned... Oh well! So till next time

Bye bye my little wolfies😘💕