2

It had hit 6 am and Namjoon's phone had buzzed exactly on the dot. He ran a hand down his face and groggily slid his phone from underneath his pillow to answer it. Taehyung had messaged him saying that him and Hoseok had left first to their practice studio. Two less he had to worry about. He slid out of bed flipping his messy bang out of his face and started down the hall to wake the others. Just as he was about to knock on Jungkook's shared room the door swung open and Jin walked passed with his toothbrush hanging from his lips.

"I'll be there after breakfast!" He called from down the hall.

"Don't eat too much before practice or you'll get a stomach ache. Light meal, eat as much as you want afterwards." Namjoon called back.

Jin only made some loud alien sound in response in which Namjoon just interpreted that it was him saying 'alright,' but while gargling water at the same time. He peeked into the room to find Jungkook lying on his stomach with his face buried in his pillow and an arm slung over his head. Now, when it came to the responsibility of having to wake the other members he had two on his blacklist. Jimin and Jungkook were the absolute worst.

Jimin would just toss and turn till you left him alone and Jungkook just didn't move at all. Namjoon had always left those two for last. Since he had already skipped Jimin and Jungkook was already in front of him there was really no avoiding it now. "Jungkook." He called. He knew he wouldn't get an answer. This was everyday with them. "You gotta get up. Jungkook. Jungkook." Namjoon prodded shaking the other awake. To no avail.

He sighed letting a defeated hand rest on the sleeping maknae's back. "Maybe I could get Jimin up faster." He said to himself and left Jungkook's room. To his surprise Jimin was coming towards him down the opposite end of the hall. Namjoon raised an eyebrow ready to hear some sort of complaint or problem from the dongsaeng, but Jimin merely said a quick 'Good morning, hyung,' before jogging his way into the room Jin was eating.

There was some chattering and the next minute Jin's yells were echoing down the hall as Jimin had dashed out of the room with a full plate in his hands. Jin nearly tripped running out of the room after him. He gave Namjoon a quick glance before sliding passed him. He'd have to lecture Jin later because he clearly told the hyung to have a light breakfast and the plate Jimin was running with was anything but.

The noise was apparently enough to wake up Jungkook because the maknae was walking out of his room scratching the back of his neck and sighing to himself. While Jimin and Jin had just made Namjoon's ears want to fall off, what with all the yelling, he was grateful to them also. "Do your hygiene, grab some food, and meet up with the others in the practice room. I'll be down in a minute." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded still half asleep and went into the bathroom across the hall.

"Alright, J-Hope, V, Jin & Jimin.." He looked towards the bathroom and just as he had said, 'Jungkook,' the toilet flushed. "And.." Namjoon ran an awkward hand through his hair. He understood now. His IQ screwed him over at times. He thought it was strange how Taehyung had gotten up so early to get to the practice room with Hoseok. Hoseok was always the first there so that wasn't an issue, but Taehyung, V, was up there with Jimin and Jungkook when it came to getting up early.

His shared room was right next to.. Yoongi's, and whenever Hoseok would leave early for practice Taehyung would be forced to have to wake him up since he was closest. Nobody wanted to ever be the one to have to wake the rapper. Everybody knew what was to follow. Either feeling his glare pierce through your soul or a string of curse words being thrown into you. The staff and managers got no less treatment.

In all, waking Yoongi from sleep was just overall horrifying and Namjoon dreaded the fact of having to be stuck with the task. It's times like this that make him question why he'd decided to be the leader. Yoongi was almost always in control without having to lift a finger, it seemed. Namjoon sucked in a breath and knocked gently on Yoongi's door. When there was no answer he knocked a second, waited, then a third.

"Suga-hyung, please meet in the practice room." Namjoon said through the door. Silence filled the air again. Namjoon twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly. Yoongi never locked his door because he didn't have the need to. No one would just wander into his room anyway. Well, atleast not while the hyung was in there. The room was dark as if it was still night out. Namjoon couldn't see, he could only hear the soft, muffled snores of the other.

"Suga." He whisper-yelled. He didn't want to startle the man too much. When Yoongi'd wake up he'd have the face of a man that'd wrap his fingers around your neck and squeeze the life out of you for no reason.

Namjoon stepped quietly over to Yoongi's bed and pressed a hand gently on his shoulder. "Suga-"

Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's wrist and yanked the man closer to where he was sure their faces almost touched. Namjoon couldn't see him, but he could feel the others soft breath brush his lips. He was really regretting not opening the curtains first when he first came in. "What did you say? 'Suga'?" Yoongi asked calmly. Namjoon nodded slowly even though Yoongi couldn't see it. ".. The practice room.." He started, but quickly trailed off when he felt soft bangs press against his forehead and a nose touch his own.

"Dongsaeng, address me properly and I'll go." Yoongi said. His voice had gotten deeper. Namjoon could feel his wrist become numb from the other man's hold on him. "Hyung. Yoongi-hyung, please meet up in the.. practice.. room..." He said finally. He'd sworn he'd felt a faint shiver from Yoongi when he'd said his name. After a minute of complete silence Yoongi released his leader and slid out of his bed making his way to the bathroom. Namjoon hadn't felt more relieved in his life. He let out a heavy breath he didn't even know he'd been holding.

Yeah, waking Yoongi was the worst.

He couldn't tell if the man had been screwing around with him for the fun of it or not.

~

After putting on some sweat clothes Namjoon left his room and made his way down the hall heading to the practice room.

Shi-t~

He paused for a moment furrowing his eyebrows. Hadn't Yoongi already left? The bathroom light was still on. Namjoon shrugged it off as Yoongi just doing Yoongi things? Taking his sweet time doing his hygiene and whatnot? The sound had made him bothered, he couldn't deny that. It wasn't any regular Yoongi curse, it held emotion. It had sounded like more of a sensual cry, if anything.

Namjoon decided not to push on the matter and let Yoongi be ..