35.

"Alright Lo, I think we should go to Emile, he is great and can actually help."

"I have seen him around, but are you sure he would be willing to deal with me?"

Virgil sighed, "Logan, hes a therapist it's his job to heal and help people, he wouldn't have chosen this proffesion if he wasn't willing to deal with people. Trust me on this, but are you willing to go?"

He sighed, looked at Virgil and nodded. Virgil smiled gently and carefully took his hand in his own and they started walking.

Logan was still very catious of all this but knew this was the right thing to do, he followed. As they made it, he stood behind.

Virgil knocked on the door and it opened,

"Oh hello Virgil! What brings you here?"

Ever since he has been getting better last year, they decided to meet up once a month.

"It's not for me exactly."

Emile looked puzzled, "For who then?"

Virgil's expression read confusion and looked next to him and saw no one, then turned around and smiled gently, "There's nothing to be ashamed about Lo." He whispered.

And then he walked next to Virgil.

"Oooh! I'm really glad, we were getting really worried Logan, I won't pressure you, come in boys!"

They walked in and sat down,
"Well then, when did you decide to come visit me?"

"Actually today, Logan had isolated himself from me for a month, and as you know I would get worried especially when Roman gave a description of how he looked now. I decided I had enough and came to him, we made up and now here we are."

Emile nodded, "Alright, Logan stays here and you go outside."

"Okay, I'll wait." he walked out,

Logan looked at Emile, "Hello Picani."

"Hey there Logan! Can you explain what has been happening, why you isolated yourself? Take your time."

He took a deep breath in and out, then began saying,

"Alright, well let's start from the beginning. When I was young about 13, my mother lived with cancer but got through it but once it went away she got into an accident where she died, she was a wonderful woman, she cared for me dearly and was a single mother raising me. Ever since then, there was an underlying sadness in me. I remember her coming home at night from work just so she could take care of us. Her name is Léonie, my dearest mother, all of my relatives live in France. She met my father in this country and moved here. I don't remember much of my father, I'm presuming that he left us for another woman.

I was very introverted and quiet, on one hand my teachers praised me for being smart, on the other my classmates said that I was weird or emotionless since I showed no expression, but I did smile around my mother. Through my childhood there was Roman, who is my best friend. And when my mother died I lived with his family, with years I started to fall for him. My feelings were hard to hide from him, I have always loved him platonically and at some point romantically, I was devoted to say the least. Ever since the king assigned the role of me being a tutor for Roman and a protector, I said
I swear to protect Roman with my life. If it's me or him, it's Roman who will live.

We were always around eachother, I taught him things I knew, practiced dancing, protected him if any of the others said something cruel about him. I got attached to him...but there is one person who isn't related to him that has been with him longer, Patton. Roman always told me the stories, him sneaking off to see him, feilds with flowers and cloud gazing, I always felt envy twoards Patton. But my pitiful mind still didn't doubt that Roman liked me more than him, even when they kissed eachothers cheek, meanwhile he didn't even dare to try that on me. He didn't thank me for anything, it hurt but I didn't show that disappointment.

The day I tried to protect him but couldn't, the day where Roman got stabbed and I carried him to Patton since hes a healer. Once he woke up, I heard the words Thank you my sweetest rose, just by your dazzling smiles I get healed. Thank you my love. I knew that it was over for me. Since then, I only felt anger and nothing at all. Feeling nothing was nice for a while except for the fact that I rarely felt happiness, but sometimes I felt pain hitting hard near my heart, remembering memories. I did everyday tasks and went to bed. By that point living was just a chore not a choice, it was like a job you hated doing.

Everything changed when I met Virgil. When I saw his fragile face for the very first time, he reminded me of myself, of course I helped when he was getting tormented by those teens, if I couldn't help myself I should help others but at first I accepted it as a job to take care of but I couldn't help feeling a pull to go to him. We talked more and more, and I started to feel warmth in my heart again when I looked at him I felt slight happiness for once. It was strange, then I started to feel feeling's, I didn't recongnize them at first but once I did, it was love. I hated it, I didn't want to feel those feelings again and experience pain again, knowing that he couldn't possibly want to deal with me, why would he?

Then there was the duke...well Remus, he was Virgils past partner, and Remus flirted with him, and he didn't seem to mind and after a while I thought they loved eachother once again. And I couldn't take it, I couldn't take the pain again, and so I foolishly ran away when Remus was about to kiss him right infront of me. When I ran, Remus ran after me. And I got his side of the story, appearently he just wanted to see my jealous face and replace me with his crush. Then we ended up at Virgils home, when Remus left I blurted out I'm in love with you, I'm sorry. Thing's went ablaze, I turned around and decided I had enough of things, I didn't need people, these ridiculous emotions, I said Don't worry about me I'll be fine.

And let it be, I decided enough was enough, thing's went to the old days where I avoided people, feeling nothing and anger but this time I noticed physical problems, like insomnia, lack of appetite. Even if I knew that what I was doing was wrong and there are people who can help, but honestly I couldn't bring myself to help me..."

Logan held no expression in his face, but anybody could see the heaviness in his eyes, shoulders, his whole being. Emile Picani wrote the important notes down, when Logan finished, his heart ached for him, for such a long time he has been here but didn't notice Logan's suffering.

"Logan, I will do my best to help you, don't be concerned about me not wanting to help because I will. You show the symptoms of major depressive disorder. Some of them are insomnia, appetite loss, persistent sad, empty feelings and irrability."

He paused to look at Logan, he didn't seem to react too much just blankly staring but sighed, "Okay, I accept this fact. What should we do?"

They continued to talk to eachother for a while, then they called Virgil in.

"Hey, did everything go well?"

Emile nodded and smiled, "Well yes, we have come to a conclusion but we have a question for you."

Virgil looked at them in a little bit of suprise but nodded for them to continue.

Logan spoke up, "Virgil would you mind me staying with you for two weeks? Dr.Picani recommended me to get away from the palace and work for a while. Would you be okay with this?"

He sighed out of relief and smiled at him, "Of course I'm okay with it, but will there be someone to fill in for you?"

Logan nodded,
Emile smiled, "Alright boy's, I will see you sometime around! We are done for the day."

They nodded, before they left Logan quietly said to Emile, "Thank you for litsening."

Emile smiled brightly at him and waved.