Comfortable?

Willow sat on Bark's lap, quietly watching what was happening on the TV. They both had been like this for over an hour and it was so peaceful. Bark had an arm wrapped around Willow, resting on their stomach. Willow slowly started falling asleep on Bark, getting tired of how late the night was. Bark softly smiled and let Willow rest on her chest. Bark lowered the volume on the TV so Willow could sleep peacefully. Bark sooner than later fell asleep too.

Bark woke up and saw Willow still sleeping calmly. She leaned down and kissed the top of Willow's head. She smiled and felt Willow slightly move in their sleep, muttering something that Bark couldn't hear. Willow muttered something louder "i love you.." Bark could only wonder who Willow was talking to in their sleep. Bark quietly turned on the TV and watched it, waiting for Willow to start waking up. After a few hours, Willow started waking up.

Bark smiled down at Willow and said "Hello sleepy head" Willow's cheeks went pink and said "Hey..." Willow got up and sat down beside Bark. Bark said "Aww.. Now my lap's cold" Willow chuckled and said "I'm sorry" They stuck their tongue out teasingly. Bark put her arm around Willow and said "We both know that's a lie" Rose and Maple were watching from the other room and Rose said "These two idiots are so oblivious as to what they're doing" Maple said " And they both have major gay crushes on eachother"

Rose chuckled and said "exactly" Willow leaned into Bark's touch and said "Damnit... Now I want to sleep again" Bark said "Then sleep?" Willow said "I haven't eaten yet. You haven't eaten yet. And i just woke up" Bark said "C'mon.. I guess we'll eat" Willow stood up, helping Bark up. Willow held Bark's hand and led her the kitchen. Together they wondered about what they should eat. When they both finally ate, they both sat down on the couch again.

Willow was sitting in Bark's lap again. Maple said to Rose "This is absolutely dumb. It's clearly obvious that they're pining after each other." Rose nodded and said "They've been pining over each other for a few years.. " Maple sighed and said "they're dumbasses.." Rose said "Yeah.. But they're our dumbasses" Maple said "yup" Willow and Bark were talking in full detail about how their day was. After a while they both stopped talking. Willow was staring right into Bark's eyes, admiring them.

Suddenly Bark asked "Is it comfortable to sit in my lap?" Willow blinked and said "U-Uh.. Yeah.." Their cheeks went pink. Bark asked "Can i see how it feels?" Willow said "Sure" They got up and they swapped places with Bark. Bark sat down on Willow's lap and said "Yeah.. It is comfortable.." Bark rolled of and Bark said "But I'll rather you sit on my lap then me sitting on you" Willow giggled and said "Alright!" Bark sat down on the couch, Willow quickly sitting in her lap.

Willow laid their head in Bark's chest and said "You know... I wish we could do this more often..." Bark put her chin on the top of Willow's head and said "Yeah... We should.." Willow giggled and sighed. Rose and Maple were were freaking out on how oblivious romantic they were being. Maple walked up behind them in the couch and said "Hey... Willow? Can i ask you something?" Willow said "Sure..?" Maple chuckled and said "How come you're being so lovey dovey with Bark?" 

Willow said "I'm not be-" They suddenly realized it and said, their face going red "Oh..." Bark said "Uh.... Are we really being, and supposedly, being super loving? Or lowkey?" Rose poped up and said "Super" Bark said "Oh..." Her face too went red. The two girls left them alone and Willow didn't move. Bark asked " Are you really that comfortable?" Willow nodded and sighed dreamingly.