A Rustle in the Bushes (BAL)

Happy Halloween y'all

Here's a spookay (sorta) oneshot just for the occasion

Ben and Mal are just engaged at this point.

Also-

1K reads! What- how??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mal's POV~

What have I gotten myself into?

Ben just convinced me to go camping with him. In the woods. At night.

No, I wasn't scared of the woods. Or the dark.

I swear.

I'd just prefer to stay inside with running water and a heating system and all that jazz.

Plus, it was fall. The temperature was dropping rapidly. I'd just pulled out my sweaters and long-sleeved shirts from the back of my wardrobe. Okay, it was Evie who went through last year's cold-weather supply and sorted out everything that was 'so last year'. At least, according to her.

And who was I to argue? Honestly?

I texted Evie once I was back in my own room in the castle. I didn't share a room with Ben yet. We'd decided to only live together once we were married in a few months.

Mal: hey E

Evie: what's up M?

Mal: Ben and I are going camping

Evie: Ooh. Where?

Mal: some private nature reserve I guess

Evie: omg

Mal: what?

Evie: I need to make you a new outfit

Mal: E you don't really have to do that

Evie: yes I do. Be over at my place in 30 mins

Mal: okay. Don't go overboard

Evie: that's exactly the plan

Mal: oh boy

I quickly changed. Evie would have a heart attack if she saw me just in a sweatshirt and joggers.

'You're gonna be Queen soon, M' she'd say. 'You need to start dressing like one.'

I felt like a child. But I don't wannaaaaaa I said every time.

I threw on one of my dresses that Evie made for me, then headed out. Evie's cottage was a bit far away from the castle, so I took out my motorbike from the palace garage and rode it there.

Once I got there, I parked my bike and left my helmet on the seat. Then pulled out my compact and quickly fixed my hair, which always gets messed up when I wear a helmet.

Before I even knocked, Evie opened the door and immediately took me to her design room. The hated measuring platform was slap in the center of the room. And I was made to stand on it as Evie took my measurements again. She's seriously done this so many times, one would've thought they'd be memorized by now.

She sat down and handed me her sketchbook of sorts, with a bunch of pinned fabric and designs drawn on the pages.

"The last page," she told me.

I flipped past all her previous designs, most of which were now hanging on the clothing rack behind me.

On the last page was a sketch of a denim jacket with an embroidery on the right side that looked suspiciously like a dragon. It also had sketches of camo cargo pants and black leggings, and a long-sleeved shirt that had a swirling leaf design.

Descendents Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें