Uma's Day Off (HUMA)

Requested by Me_A_Pirate

Set during D1, on the Isle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Third Person POV~

"Uma!" Ursula shouted from the kitchen of the Fish and Chips Shop.

Uma threw down the tray in front of a customer, then hurried back to the kitchen. "Yes Ma?"

"Wash these dishes," Ursula threw a plate at her.

Uma caught it before it shattered against the hard concrete floor.

"And after, I'll give you the rest of the day off," Ursula added.

That made Uma rush to the sink as fast as she could, eager to be free of the rotting fish and frying oil smell of her mom's restaurant.

She scrubbed off the dishes as fast as she could, but still careful not to miss a single spot. If she did, her mom would probably beat her or something.

No, Ursula didn't do that like Maleficent did to Mal, but she would force Uma to work in the kitchen, clean up the floor on her hands and knees, or stay extra-late at night.

But still, Uma was pretty convinced she had the worst mother on the Isle.

She quickly finished and hung up her apron up, then raced out the back kitchen door, not even bothering to tell her mom.

Uma ran down to the docks, where her ship waited. Her crew lounged about. A few idly fished at the stern, while a few others just sat around sword-fighting it whatnot.

"Well, well, well," came a Scottish-accented voice from behind her.

Uma turned around to see her first mate. "Hey Hook."

"I thought you were working."

"My mom let me have the day off," Uma explained.

"Cool," he hugged her.

They'd been in a secret relationship for months now. No one knew because of the negative views on love and such on the Isle.

Uma broke out of his arms after a minute. "Maybe we should do hang out on our own," she said, a flirtatious undertone in her voice.

Harry noticed it and smirked. "Whatever you want, babe."

Uma pulled him away to their own little hideout that they'd built together. It was only a little tunnel leading to a spacious underground room, filled with mostly stolen furniture and decor.

Harry threw down his sword and jumped onto the couch.

"Don't break it," Uma warned. "We're not stealing another one."

"I know babe," Harry said.

Uma sat down next to him. "So what are we doing down here?"

Harry shrugged. "You're the one who brought us down here in the first place."

"Oh... right," Uma said.

"There's gotta be something to do here," Harry stood and looked around the room.

"Like what?" Uma prompted.

"No idea," Harry said, sitting back down. "We could always go out and raid the town."

"Nah," Uma said. "That's not what I had in mind."

Harry gave her a look. "You had something in mind this whole time?"

"No. Just popped into my head," Uma said.

"Okay... then what is it?"

"Don't kill me please," Uma said.

"Why would I ever-" Harry's sentence was cut off by Uma kissing him, hard. He fell against the couch, her lips still firmly against his. Harry's hook fell off his hand, clattering to the floor.

Soon, Uma pulled away. "Uh... sorry?"

Harry smirked evilly. "No, I liked it."

"You- you really?" Uma babbled.

"Not kidding," Harry promised.