Chapter 32: I'm What?

Hey guys. I just to say thank you to everyone who has been reading every week and voting and stuff. Thank for making me smile each time I check my story. Cheers guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter. This isnt edited :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32:

It's been two weeks since Steve and Alana got married again and went on their honeymoon somewhere god only knows. They were supposed to be back in about a week's time. Jay was still asleep when I woke up, so I decided to watch him sleep. The sun was bright as it panned out though the window.

"Stop staring", he cracked opened one eye.

"I'm not" I said as I started tracing patterns on his naked chest. He growled under his throat and he flipped us over so he was on top of me. He dipped his face so his mouth touched mine. My stomach churned and I gently pushed Jay away, staggered off the bed, making it towards the toilet before throwing up last night dinner. I leaned against the cool bathroom tiles, my stomach empty. I groaned slightly when I felt someone side down on the tiles and press a damp towel on my forehead.

"Do you need to throw up anymore, kitten?" I groaned at the mention of throwing up and resumed throwing up the rest of the dinner. I felt Jay start rub small circles on my back and pat the towel against my forehead and around my neck. After I had properly finished throwing up, I stood up with the help of Jay. I felt my leg feel like jelly as I collapsed on the tiles.

"Kitten, don't stand up, your weak" he said as he picked me up and carried me to bed. I was into darkness as my head hit the pillow.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes, groggily as I felt the mattress dip down. I stretched my limbs as my vision become clearer. Rose was leaning towards me, her arm out towards my face.

"What are you doing?" I scooter towered the back board.

"Jay told me to check on your temperature and not to wake you up"

My body felt relaxed. Like the sleep had cured whatever was wrong with me. I slowly slid myself up on the headboard. The covers falling as I slowly did so. Rose touched my forehead with her palm and smiled softly.

"It's gone down by a lot from the last time I checked"

"When did you come by?"

"About an hour ago. Tyler and I were in the middle of a date when Jay called me. He had some Alpha business to deal with, so that why he hasn't come and seen you yet"

"Do you know when he will be back?"

"What made you sick, kitten?" I looked past Rose's shoulder and saw Jay stroll into the room and sit on the bed.

"I think it was last night Chinese". He kissed my forehead softly.

"Maybe... I thought I saw Michaela running to the bathroom before I left"

Before I could say anything, Jay phone rang and he walked out.

"Are you really sick?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on Lexi, the signs are there"

I looked at her confused. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hello silly, you're pregnant!" I looked at her before tipping my head backwards and laughing.

"Y-Y-Your joking right? Is this some sick joke? I can't be pregnant. I refuse to pregnant!"