Chapter 13: Ceremony Time

I've missed you guys. My vacation, well not really vacation was eventful to say the least. I'm sorry for not updating the last two weeks because the wifi there is non existent. So here's the next chapter and I hope you guys enjoy.
___________________________________________________________________

~ Ceremony Time ~

You could hear a pin drop. That's how quiet the room had succumbed to. I gently stroked my 13 year old sister's hair before glancing at the man who I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with and the man who ruined my life from such a young age. I could hear Snow growling, low and menacing.
"Yip it would ya," I snapped at Snow. She let out a low whine. "Just be quiet until I sort all this out." The tension in the air was throat cutting. I needed to get Lilly out of here before either of them decides to do something stupid. I looked at her pale face, her long blonde hair, long eyelashes and skinny figure. Just like mum.

"Honey, do you want ice-cream?" Her face shot up from my chest with excitement. She always had a thing for ice cream. I remember back home when I would walk into the kitchen and there she would be eating a tub of ice cream on the countertop. She would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No matter where you saw her, she either would have a tub of ice cream on her or she would be sucking on spoon just so she can relish the beautiful taste that is ice cream. I looked at Rose who is in front of us.

"Lilly, I'm Rose and I am very good friends with your sister. I think so, no, I'm sure we have an unopened tub of triple swirl chocolate ice cream with your name on it." Lilly looked at me for approval and I nodded. She jumped out of my embrace and followed Rose into the kitchen. I closed my eyes briefly.

"You know Christen is getting pissed off with me as Jay is getting pissed off with you. I can feel it oozing from his body. You need to unblock your mind link from Jay," Snow stated. I nodded slowly. I opened my eyes. Both alphas looked at me, unsure of what to do. I sighed knowing this was my fault and that no one was going to blame me more than me. I took a step towards both of them.

"Father, Jay. Meeting room. Please." I took a step back and turned around so I wasn't facing them. "Aaron, Aiden and Steve, make sure the Midnight Cove pack are settled into their rooms by the time we are done. Don't worry, you'll have a few hours by the looks of it. Also make sure that they are also informed of tonight's events."

I stole a quick glance at Lilly, who was happily being fed by Rose. Rose smiles penetrated everyone in a one kilometre radius. No matter how bad you were feeling, Rose would come into your life and make it not so dull. She made everyone in the room smile with their pearly whites. Why couldn't Jay be like Rose, so understanding, welcome, kind, thoughtful, showed emotion when needed. But then I couldn't survive with two. I closed the door with the gentlest thud and turned around.

"Okay, so I get that both of you seriously confused by the event that took place a few moments ago and I will try to he best of my ability to explain it," I said walking towards both men, who had turned around waiting for me to continue. "Jay meet my deadbeat, lowlife of a father, My deadbeat lowlife of father meet Jay, Alpha of the Blood Rose pack and my very by the looks of it pissed of mate."

My father stood up in anger and started pointing a finger into my chest, "Mate? I knew you were whoring around while you were running way. Your scent could be traced from all the men you've fucked. Did you go to some local witch and demand her to make you a potion which made the Alpha of the strongest pack in the States be you're mate. You're not good enough to have a mate. You're a worthless, disgrace to the wolf population and to the existence of humankind."

In a spilt second Jay had my father against a wall. My father shirt wrapped up in Jay's clenching fist. He pulled Father towards him and banged him against the wall. His rage erupting from his eyes, nostrils and ears.