Chapter 4: Heartache or Happy Ending?

Hello again! It's the editor ;) Jess has been on a vacation, and I have been responsible for posting the next chapter.....but due to a technical difficulty, it is a day late. *sigh* Stupid, stupid, me. Anyways, enjoy the next installment of "Alpha and the Rogue" :)

______________________________

~Heartache or Happy Ending?~

I slammed the door in his face, locked it, and sat back on the bed.

Jay knocked again.

“Open the door.”

I looked at the wooden door in disgust. He wanted me to open the only thing separating him, from me kicking his ass.

“Lexi, talk to him. He might have a really good reason for making out with her,” Snow chirped in my head. Of course Snow would always try to convince her see the other person’s point of view before she made any rash decision.

“Snow,” I said, a little annoyed, “he was making out with another girl who, I might add, isn’t me, AKA his mate. I know when I came down the stairs, you felt something wrong. I could hear you whimpering, so please don’t attempt to make me see his point of view, okay?”

Snow was going to say something, but another knock interrupted her.

“Jay, I swear if you keep knocking, I’m going to come out, break your arm off, and shove it so far up your ass that you won’t be able to breathe,” I yelled at the door.

“Would it make you feel any better if I told you I wasn’t that ass?” said a voice. I walked over to the door and opened it. She had blonde hair, like Alexis expect not slutty. She wore a shirt that read ‘Fuck life, Smoke weed instead’, and black skinny jeans. With a huge smile plastered on her face, she came up to me and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

“C-c-c-can’t b-b-breathe,” I managed to whisper. It took the girl a second to process what I had said, and then she released me. “I don’t mean to be rude, but who hell are you?” I said, looking at her still smiling face.

“Oh, where are my manners gone? I’m Jay little sister, Rosaline, but you can call me Rose,” she replied, cheerfully. I have never seen anyone so happy, all of the time.

“Jay has a little sister? How come I haven’t seen you around the pack house before?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, I was with my parents on a vacation and before you ask about why Jay didn’t come with me, he has a thing against my dad. Um…yeah.”

“Your brother is a major pain in the butt,” I said sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to me. “He is un-freaking-believable”.

“Yeah, I know. When I came, he was so glum and sad. I thought it was another one of his sluts," but when Steve told me it was his mate, I rushed up here to find out what the hell he did.” She said, looking at the floor.

“Yeah, he’s been hooking up with that slut, Alexis, behind my back and because I’m his mate, I can feel it. He’s had locked me in this room for the last couple of days like I’m his prisoner, or something, and yet he still comes into bed, holds me and thinks he can get away with what he did.”

“That douche. If he wasn’t my brother, I would have murdered his sorry ass,” Rose said, trying to picture how she could kill her brother. She looked at me and then asked, “Is Alexis is still here?”

“Yeah, she’s the one who dresses like a slut and has an unhealthy obsession to Jay,” I say, amused. I watched Rose stare at me and then fall back on the bed, laughing. She soon recovered, but then fell back down laughing.