Chapter 4 : Beginning of Ashley- the woman!

(Author's note : I know I made everything predictable from the beginning but don't give me rotten tomatoes please and read this till the end. Give me your reviews too!)

"Ahhh!...ooo....give me few seconds to relax!..Ahh!", begged Ashley.

Ann and Abbie continued to wax her legs mercilessly.

"This is what every woman endures. It's just the beginning!,"exclaimed Abbie. Ann started to laugh boisterously.

"But I am a man!," claimed Ashley in her feminine tone. Abbie and Ann started to roll on the floor laughing hard to annoy Ashley. That worked.

                Following morning Ann took out all her branded clothes while Abbie did Ashley's makeup. After debating for a very long time with herself Ann chose her black bodycon dress for Ashley. It would go perfectly with Ashley's shoulder length silky hair, thought Ann. 

Ashley slipped into the dress. It seemed pretty difficult for her to breath in that dress but it was worth it. Ashley looked stunning. The dress outlined her perfect body.

"Hair?"

"Check," replied Ann to Abbie.

"Makeup?..I did it so.. check..dress?".

"Check".

"Heels?."

"We will select that after breakfast".  

Ashley, pained by these two lady, observed in silence. 

              Uncle drove the car as Ashley sat comfortably on the seat next to him with her legs wide apart. 

"Can you sit like a woman for God's sake? I can see your panties and I don't want any man to see my son's panties !".

"Daughter", corrected Ashley and both of them bursted into laughter.

James knew Ashley loved him like a child loves it's father but unfortunately Ashley thinks the term "Uncle" is more prestigious than "Dad".  If I could only hear you once calling me dad and telling me how much you love me I would die happily son, whispered James under his breath which was inaudible. 

The car came to a halt in front of the  "News Everyday" company. 

" Go to my cabin. You know where it is. I will join you in 10minutes after parking our Jo". 

Yes Uncle named his car JO. 

"Okay".

 Ashley struggled to keep her balance in her pencil heels. She took one step at a time. Her legs wide apart. She carried her purse on her shoulder like a sack of sand. Her gait seemed like that of a man. Everyone around her stared at her. Some enchanted by her beauty, some astonished by her gait and movement. 

Ashley made it to the stairs  in front of the entrance when her foot slipped. She closed her eyes tightly and prepared herself to endure the pain she is about to feel as she will land on the ground from 4 stair steps. Suddenly she felt a firm grasp on her wrist. 

Slowly she opened her eyes to find an extremely good looking man holding her by her wrist. She looked down to see how close she was to the ground. 

" Round about 45 degree", said the man with a smile. 

"Huh?",  replied Ashley, now looking at the man, with a surprised expression.

"You are 45 degree above the ground if that's what you are wondering. And welcome if you are about to thank me ". 

"Oh... thank you! but can you pull me up to my feet now", said Ashley with an awkward smile.

The man pulled her up, to Ashley it seemed like he used all his strength to do so or maybe she weighs a lot less now. Due to inertia, as Ashley came to her feet, her face came close to that man's face. Her small slender body pushed against his musculine body. She can hear him breathing rapidly now. His lower lip so close to her upper lip. He seemed to froze. He didn't move a muscle. But Ashley couldn't stop feeling gay at that moment. She instantly pushed him away but gently.

"I am so sorry and thank you once again", said Ashley in gratitude. 

"Welcome once again! And I suppose you are the new chief in editor. The one boss mentioned".

" Yes! She is like my daughter! and Ashley meet Richard our News editor..great man he is!", replied uncle as he joined them. 

"Yes we met each other already..in a very amusing way", replied Ashley with a smile and Richard smiled back at her.

Three of them squeezed inside the enormous elevator filled with so many people. Richard can see his co- workers checking out Ashley. Richard covered Ashley with his musculine body without letting her realise what he intended to do.

Uncle, Ashley and Richard entered the conference Hall where the investors waited. Uncle gave Ashley all the files related to the company the night before so that she could prepare herself for the presentation. Ashley seemed to be confident like she always has been. In the meantime, uncle seemed extremely nervous. It's  Ashley's first day in this company so if she messes up they might lose the investors on the other hand if she does well and impresses the investors her co-worker will respect her as chief In editor after all everyone has been fighting for that post. 

Ashley whispered in uncle's ear," Don't worry I bet on chances. If I wasn't prepared I wouldn't have come here at the first place".

As Ashley started giving her presentation no one questioned her. The investors seemed very convinced and pleased. The investors agreed to sign the contract with the "News Everyday".  Uncle seemed so proud of Ashley.

"That was fantastic!", said Richard as he and Ashley walked out of the conference room. 

Ashley took her heels in her hand without looking at Richard and replied," After all I am the man! but right now I need to get rid of these heels. Being a woman is hard indeed. I need to rush to my cabin before someone sees me in this condition."

Ashley smiled at Richard before rushing to her cabin. She  took big steps lowering her shoulder unlike any other woman which Richard found bizzare. Never has he met a stunning woman so unique. To Richard she was nothing like any other woman. She had no interest in her heels, dress, purse or any man around her. Ashley caught Richard's attention and very rare women caught his attention till now. 

"Congratulations son!. So now we are throwing a party this weekend where we will sign the contract!. But I might not be able to come so you must go!."

"Not gonna be  your son for a while I guess ", Ashley laughed before adding," but this is so important you have to come I cannot go alone. I don't trust or know anyone here".

"Well I have a very important appointment but there is one person you can trust in this company other than me. Richard!. You can go with him."

"He is a cool person. I think he is a playboy like me but I had better looks  as man than he does".

"Absolutely no! He is nothing like you son. You will know eventually", said Uncle with a boisterous laughter," I asked him to pick you up on Saturday night at 7pm". 

"Fine. But let us get back to work now. Gotta make a lot of money".

          As Ashley went through the files she suddenly wished if she could go back to her original workplace. Here she felt so lonely. But she will have to deal with this. She wondered about the men who checked her out in the elevator and Richard trying to protect her without letting her know. For the first time Ashley realised how disgusting it feels when people checks out someone in a nasty way..to be more precise she realised how a woman feels when they are objectified. Richard indeed is different and someone she can be friends with here, decided Ashley.