Author's Explanation

Alright, I know I definitely need an explanation for my disappearing act. To be honest, life happened. It's not as complicated as many people have thought, and I have most certainly not abandoned my stories. I still love them to bits.

So what happened...Honestly? I met the love of my life and have been head over heals ever since. We've now been dating for a couple months over a year, which if you check roughly lines up with how long I've been gone. Plus, I've finally showed this side of my past and what I've worked on and for the first time, someone I know personally and am incredibly attached to knows about my stories and whatnot, so that eases my heart and mind now, you know? Now, I won't be updating every couple of days, but I'm going to be working really hard to get a chapter up at least once a week.

I have a house now with my girlfriend and her sister and three cats, each one belonging to each one of us, and don't worry. I'll be putting pictures of them up so everyone can see them. I can do better than that actually! If you would like to see them, here you go! (And yes, I did make them instagrams XD)

www.instagram.com/triton_discovers_the_world

www.instagram.com/atlas_the_carolina_tiger

Or for those who could just look it up on their phones in the app, their usernames are @ Triton_Discovers_the_World and @ Atlas_the_Carolina_Tiger

If you would like to see what I have been up to, that's fairly easy to share as well. Most of my time has been at work, with my family, on reddit, or working on my artwork and commissions, so here! Have fun! I honestly have nothing to hide or worry about doing this.

www.instagram.com/ArcusArtifex or username @ ArcusArtifex

www.reddit.com/u/ArcusArtifex

Again, I'm so sorry about disappearing on everyone, but like I said I'm going to be working really hard to get these chapters for you all! That DOES include all of my books too! Plus, I've been working on turning these into original stories so there will be that!

Anyways, thank you all for being so wonderful! It's good to be back! I won't be letting you down!