ThirtyTwo

Omniscient

Omniscient

Kross parked his car on the curb of the Wright's residence as he walked up to the door to ring the doorbell. He placed his hands in his pockets, waiting for someone to answer.

He saw the curtain open and Cali's mother staring at him before closing the curtains. Two clicks were heard, followed by the door opening and revealing her mother standing there with her house clothes on.

"Yes?" Mrs.Wright said as she looked up at Kross.

"Good evening Mrs. Wright, is Cali here?" Kross asked nervously with his hands still inside of his pockets.

"Hold on a second" Mrs. Wright said before shutting the door.

Mrs. Wright walked back into the living room as her husband looked up from the TV, sipping on his 8ball.

Martin and Pam argued on the TV, causing Eric to chuckle before looking up at his wife.

"Who dat?" Eric asked.

"That damn boy Cali crazy about," she said, sitting down on the couch.

"Cease right?" Eric questioned, rubbing his wife's thighs after she swung them across his lap.

"You know damn well his name ain't no cease. Kross" She laughed, wiggling her freshly pedicured toes.

"Whatever the muthafucka name is, what he wants?"

"He wanna see Cali...duh" Leshay giggled.

Eric nodded his head before doing a double-take, looking over at his wife.

"Aint you gonna tell Cali he out there?" Eric said, raising a brow.

"He can wait a few" Leshay shrugged as she picked at her stiletto styled nails.

She knew that Cali and Kross were having issues and she wanted to make his ass wait. If he was all about her daughter, he could have stayed outside to the next morning waiting on her to prove that he got it together.

She ain't give a fuck how good looking you were, you don't fuck with a momma and her baby cubs.

The only reason she ain't say nothing is because she didn't want Cali upset with her, so she's gonna see how this whole shit between these two baby ass kids trying to play grown-up games.

A good ten minutes passed before Mrs. Wright got up and went upstairs to tell her daughter that her trifling ass ex-boyfriend was outside waiting to talk to her.