Twenty

Cali Serenity

Cali Serenity

I just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas
baby I just need a thug
Won't you be my plug aye
You could be the one aye
We could start with a handshake baby
I'ma need more than a hug

I had no idea to do with all of this man in front of my eyes at this very moment, but there was no turning back now. Summer Walker's Girls need Love too played softly in the background as the light from the street light peeked through my curtains.

I lowered my head and placed my warm mouth on to Kross's manhood as I closed my eyes, sighing on it.

"Mhmm" Kross groaned as he looked down at me, bobbing my head slowly.

He stared down in amazement as I continued to slurp him nice and slow, tongue kissing his manhood while massaging it at the same time.

"Aight lil mama, speed up a lil bit"

I did as she was told, obeying my man command as I began slurping louder, getting his manhood wet as well as my freshly manicured stiletto nails.

"Like this baby?" I moaned softly, kissing the tip of his penis.

"Fuck!" Kross cussed as he grabbed the top of my bun and began bobbing my head faster, causing him to sit up.

My eyes met his for a brief moment as he stared at me in amazement before closing his eyes again and biting his lip, breathing heavily.

"Shit girl, just like that keep goin lil mama, there you go" he heavily panted as I allowed him to deep throat.

Girls can't never say they want it

Girls can't never say how

Girls can't never say they need it

Girls can't never say now oh now

My confidence was on an all-time high. Here I am with this fine ass thug in my bedroom groaning because I was giving him the pleasure he deserved. I was showing the fuck off, gagging and all as I saw my bitches Pinky and Skyy Black doing in a few of their videos.

I needed to personally thank these bitches for the tips.

Being in my own world, I didn't realize Kross had pulled both of my breasts out and began fondling them with one hand and continued to bob my head with his other hand.