TwentyOne

"Beloved"

"Beloved"

"Hmm?" I groaned as I began to stretch out underneath the blanket that was wrapped around my naked frame.

When I didn't hear a response I opened one of my eyes to see Kross standing up as he slid his boxers back over his slim frame.

"I gotta get the fuck outta here fo' ya folks come home cuh"

"Oh my god. What time is it?"

I snatched the covers off of my naked frame as I jumped out the bed to see the sun starting to rise above the city of Los Angeles.

"Its 5:16" Kross replied, sitting down on the bed and putting his sneakers on his feet.

The sky was a dark plum color with streaks of orange as the sun began to peak from behind the tall palm trees, ready to make its entrance.

I'm pretty sure my parents were home now so I needed to make sure that they were completely sleep before sneaking Kross out the house. 

Putting my shorts and shirt back on, I opened my bedroom door to see the house was dark and quiet. 

I'm not sure if Bryson came home in the wee hours of this morning, but I wasn't gonna waste anytime to find out and get caught.

"Shhh"

I told Kross as I held his hand, making our way to the banister of the steps.

"Its dark as fuck" Kross griped. "Turn the light on"

"Nigga" I whispered. "We can't and stop talking so loud. You tryna get caught?"

Kross sucked his teeth as we continued to walk down the steps, making a straight shot for the door and opening it to let the fresh morning air fill my nostrils.

The cool air gave me goosebumps on my arm as I noticed the drive way was empty, calming my nerves.

"You lucky as hell"

"Nah nigga, you lucky. If yo pops caught me-"

"You would be dead"  I interrupted, rolling my eyes.

Kross and I walked down to his car parked against the curb before kissing my forehead.

"I'ma call you later on today" he wrapped his arms around my waist as we were posted up on his whip.

"Aight baby" I smiled, biting down on my bottom lip as I broke our embrace.

I began walking back up the driveway, feeling his eyes on my ass so I began to switch my hips sultry like.

"Damn girl, keep that shit right!"

I giggled. "I will daddy"

"That's right"

I stood on the porch with my hands on my hips as I watched Kross pull off the curb, blasting some music as his car disappeared into the darkness of the morning.