Four

Omniscient

Omniscient

The group rode down towards Hoover park where the Hoover Park Family bloods were notoriously known for wrecking shit. A thick cloud of smoke danced around Cali's head as the four guys smoked three blunts, which was causing her to feel light headed. 

They turned on a street where they spotted a black BMW and two slim dark skinned dudes standing in front of the corner store laughing and chopping it up.

Cali's eyes widened as she noticed the wild hair on top of his head, causing her mouth to go dry. She parted her lips as they trembled.

"T-that's him" she stammered with fear. "That's him"

All eyes were on her at this point as Fats drove up to the street a little more to park in an alleyway that was dirty and covered in trash and graffiti and gang tags from Burris Blocc Compton Crips and Rollin '40s. 

Cali looked around as she watched the guys load and cock their handguns as she looked on horror.

"KJ" she shrieked. "You not gonna kill no one right?"

"Stay right here" He instructed as he head nodded to Kay.

All four of them opened the doors to the Van as KJ and Kay walked together, both tall and ready to seek revenge as Fats and Jay stood in front of the van, looking out for anybody that may be lingering around.

"Hoe ass nigga" KJ spat in a deep voice as he wrapped his finger around the trigger as they walked down the concrete towards the store.

"You good cuh?" Kay asked.

"Yea cuh I'm straight. I' ma let these niggas know something tho"

Kay and KJ walked in sync with each other. Stepping with force, the two guys never saw the two young BG crips approaching them. By the time the two realized the pair, it was too late as shots rang out into the nighttime sky.

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

"Oh, shit" one of the guys moaned as his slim frame fell against the glass door of the corner store.

"Bitch ass nigga!" KJ screamed with a deep, fearless voice as he took the butt of the gun and hit him in the middle of the forehead.

Kay hit the dude with the wild hair twice in the shoulder, causing him to yelp out and grab his wounded shoulder and turning down a dark alley. Kay stayed on his heels as the wounded nigga tried to keep running.