6 - Sweater

Day 6, by doodis2014

Killer was laughing his boney butt off while wearing a pink tutu.

Dust couldn't stay balanced for a second, and every time he fell on his tailbone, he giggled.

Horror was completely passed out at the couch, his skull drawn on with markers.

Nightmare and Error were cuddling and giggling with each other...

And Cross? He was stuck inside of a bunch of sweaters, looking like a cat that had gotten tangled in a giant ball of yarn.

Blue was just watching, an amused grin on his face as he recorded them and all of the stupid things they do while drunk.

How, exactly, did this happen?

They got themselves drunk. And what does a gang of crazy skeletons do when they were drunk? Why, they play truth or dare, of course!

Every time they finished a round, they took a shot.

Dust get dared to drink a whole bottle of wine, and now he can't stop giggling.

Horror was dared to eat Error's yarn, and he did it.

Killer was dared to dance in a tutu.

Nightmare was dared to kiss Error, and he did- quite happily, in fact.

Error's face had exploded with a sunny yellow blush, and he had dragged Nightmare off into the corner for another kiss, and probably a make out session.

And... well, Cross... he had been dared to wear every sweater he could find.

It was a struggle, but he managed with everyone's help- although they were giggling crazily, and laughing at him like the bunch of dorks that they are.

Now, he's stuck inside a giant ball of sweaters.

X can't stop laughing in the background, he finds this to be the funniest thing he's seen since the time Horror got drunk on cider in Farmtale and tried to make out with a goat.