❄️Chapter 1❄️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I made this story not too long ago and I had like 95K reads or somewhere around that number! AND WATTPAD LITERALLY DELETED EVERYTHING INCLUDING MY ACCOUNT AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY STORY SAVED ANYWHERE AT ALL! So I made a new one and I'm deciding to rewrite this story but with a different plot and different characters.  So if you think you've read this story, yes, you kind of did BUT YOU DID'NT SO...READ THIS LMAO! The old Character names, if I remember correctly were Rose Anson and Luke Mason. But now it's Ana Clarkson and Harry Styles so, you're welcome. Ok enjoy your reading.

"ANA! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP FOR SCHOOL!" my literal alcoholic of a mother yelled from downstairs. I groaned in annoyance, cursing my mother for interrupting my slumber.

I got up and looked at my closet for some clothes. I got a black and white plaid skirt and a smooth white long sleeved cotton top. For shoes, I got some Mary Janes and thin white socks that go above my ankle. I went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth and washed my face, putting my clothes on afterwards.

We are a pretty wealthy family. But it's just me and my mom. We only have this much money because of my dad. He left when I was 6 because of my mom. He said he was going to come back for me and take me as far away from her as possible, because of how much of a monster my mom is. He never came back from me.

When I was done getting dressed, I swiftly ran downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a Nutrient bar and went outside, waiting for my mom so she could drive me to school. I sat on the cute little bench on the front porch until she came out. Once she did, we got in the car and the rest of the drive to school was silent. Until she just HAD to make a comment.

"Why do you always wear those skirts? They make you look like a slut."

"I wear these skirts because I like them. And they are the appropriate length for school, so don't worry, I won't be stealing your spotlight, mom" I replied calmly, looking out the window.

I heard my mother scoff.

Once we arrived, I looked around my surroundings, seeing some girls laughing and some boys play fighting around the campus. Everyone was in groups. Me being the shy new kid that I was, put my head down and tried to look around for my classes. I entered the building, which was even more packed with people. Mostly popular girls that didn't want to get their hair ruined by staying outside. I looked at my schedule, which lucky had my locker combination on the bottom.

I went looking for my locker bumping into some people, hearing "aww!" or "oh my god how cute!" When I passed by someone. I feel like they think I'm someone's lost little sister. I'm tiny and I'm wearing childish clothes...well, they're not really childish but- they're different, I guess. Everyone is wearing pants or shorts. They all look so grown up. Nothing compared to my child like figure.

I got to my locker, FINALLY! I struggled to open it, making me feel embarrassed. I could feel people staring at me. I felt like I was in a whole high school movie.

"Here let me help!" I heard a feminine voice say next to me.

I looked to my right and saw a girl with short light brown wavy hair. She was wearing high waisted jeans and a black sweater tucked in her jeans that says " 2 words, 1 finger". Wow. I loved her already.
She was really pretty too! we were about the same height. She looked to be about 5'5 when I was standing short at 5'1.

She finished opening my locker and looked at me "Hey, I'm Imane! Imane Lester, if you will." she let out a little giggle. "I'm a Junior. yay. fun. But tell me, I've never seen u here before. You new?" She asked, shoving her hands in her jean pockets.