CH. 49 This is the team?

Start from the beginning

"Did they suspect something and wanted to know more things? Should I stay with them?" Chris and Dalton were talking to Derek, Derek nodded his head, then turn to walk with us.

I was walking close next to Melanie and Tiara. Derek was next to us also.

"Did we just split up?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, we just did. I have no idea why we ended up doing that. Especially with the suspect having to be in the FBI, the same building we are in right now." Tiara said, with a scowl on her face.

"Dalton and Chris wanted to talk to the agents without the Directors there, and since the director and the director deputy offered to show us the technical analysis, then that would be a good excuse that would get them out of the way," Derek said whispering to us, as we continued to walk behind the Director and Deputy Director.

"Well, I hope they find out some good information," Tiara said letting out a sigh.

"I won't let anything happen to you girls." He said and the genuineness in his voice was heard.

"Well, I'm glad you're with us because I don't really trust this building," Melanie said, glancing at the cameras.

"They have everything monitored so it goes beyond me how they're still unable to figure out who the suspect is, especially if he is part of the FBI and the fact that they have everything monitored with top security here," Tiara said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Alright, we are here." The Director said, holding the door open for us.

We went in and the room had my eyes widened, I was honestly impressed with all the technology in the room.

With everything that had happened to me when I was a kid, I ended up being a tech person and collected a lot of technology the one thing that pisses me off about myself and the thing that I am still angry about is that I never set up the right technology in my apartment that could have captured the suspect and also on the fact that he ended up taking all the evidence I had collected against that woman.

"Well, this room is impressive," Tiara said.

"Yes, our technical analysis Edward works in here. He's the best technical analysis and his work speaks volumes." The Director said.

"If he's the best then how come the case isn't nowhere solved," Tiara said mumbling which I'm sure that Melanie, Derek and I were the ones who could hear her.

"Where is he?" Melanie asked and right after she did, the door opened and a man came in.

His eyes widened.

"Edward, sorry for the surprise in your space. Wanted to show them around." The Director said.

"That's fine, Edward Pines. Nice to meet you all." He said nodding at us.

"This room is pretty impressive, especially with everything set up in here," I said.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, my father had a love for technology so that's where my love for technology came along." He said, giving us a brief smile.

"Was there anything you guys wanted to see?" He asked.

"Not really, we just wanted to see the room and meet you. We didn't really have a reason for being here. Was your dad also a technical analysis, that's good that you followed in his footsteps." I said giving a smile.

"This room looks amazing to work in," I said looking around, impressed with it.

"No, he owned a technology shop, but the old man would have a field day in here. You sure you don't want me to show you anything in here, you look eager to play around in the room. I can see the excitement in your eyes." He said tilting his head.