∘₊✧───18───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
;вυт ησω ι'м яєα¢нιηg
му нαησυт тσ уσυ ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

Messages> Sam ♥︎
Today, 04:47

Hey... You know I have feelings
for you right?

I meant what I said that day. I
like you, Sam. No matter who you'd
turn out to be, I like you.

Sam ♥︎
Omg- wHAT DID I JUST WAKE UP TO

I did nothing to be attacked
like this

Akdkksks why are you awake? Go
back to sleep

Sam ♥︎
Why are YOU awake at this hour,
being the cutest babie ever?

I was just saying how I felt..

Sam ♥︎
But I like you more.

That doesn't sound right, I mean
I love you

No you can't love me more
than I love you

Sam ♥︎
Yes, yes I can

Then go back to sleep

Sam ♥︎
Huh :(

Go back to sleep if you
really love me :3

Sam ♥︎
Tsk okey
♡♡
Seen

__

Seungmin inhaled, his breath somewhat shaky thanks to the cold dawn breeze. The eerie silence was interrupted only by the creek of his swing, along with the sound of dried leaves swiftly being swept by the rhythm of the wind.

He sat alone on the rusty swing in the park in his neighborhood. He had no idea why he got ready for school so early; the sun hadn't even peeked out of the horizon fully. Seungmin recalled his brother's words. He pondered why Woojin had asked him to make his feelings for Sam clear. What was Woojin planning? How on earth would Chan help out? Seungmin sighed in defeat. He stared at his phone screen, contemplating whether or not he should spam his best friends (just to annoy them) until it was time to head to school.

"Take your seats, I'll be handing out your test sheets." Mr. Chan searched through his file once he managed to silence the class. It was last period. Seungmin would've dozed off if only Jisung did not screech by his side (because the boy did not want his English paper).

Chan cleared his throat. "Lee Felix Yongbok."

At the call of his name, Felix's face twisted into a grimace. "How dare that kangaroo call my full name?!" He pouted, lazily getting off his seat.

"Watch what you say, mate." The teacher replied, laughing at the boy. "Should I glue your eyes in place so they'd stop rolling around?"

Felix muttered a small apology, with a huge, cheeky smile as he accepted his paper. He threw a fist into the air in celebration upon seeing his score. (Although he shouldn't be surprised to score full marks, it was English after all.)

Seungmin couldn't help but chuckle as he noticed Jisung sink back into his seat, dreading his turn. He leaned closer to his friend. "Peter, stop hiding."

Jisung's eyebrows knitted into a frown, glaring at his friend. "I will yeet you out of the window."

"Han Peter Jisung." Chan shook his head in disappointment, seeing Jisung whine once his name was called.

"This man wants to get punched by me.." Jisung murmured.

"Punch, you say?" Chan cocked an eyebrow, "In my stomach? Because you sure can't reach my face, little boy." The teacher chuckled, seeing Jisung's face turn red in embarrassment (and irritation).

Chan waited until Jisung took his seat. He then continued, "Son Eric Youngjae."

Harshly breaking the quietude, somebody pushed their chair back and stood up. All attention shifted to the person. Hyunjin. He stumbled over his words, stuttering to say something, with cheeks tinted bright red. Seungmin snapped out of his drowsiness, now concerned about the boy who looked like his life was about to end. The class went dead silent.

Chan smirked, "What's the matter? Here's your paper, Hwang Sam Hyunjin."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧