∘₊✧───12───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ωнαт ιƒ тнιѕ ιѕ
ℓσνє? ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"W-what the fuck are you doing, move-"

"You shouldn't be cursing on school grounds, Seungminnie." Minho cooed, he restrained both of Seungmin's hands above his head and against the shelf with one of his and although the boy struggled to break free, he wasn't half as strong as Minho.

With his free hand, Minho harshly held Seungmin's face in place, hungrily eyeing him like a predator drooling over its prey. He leaned frontwards, gradually closing the gap between their faces.

Seungmin held his breath and shut his eyes, he felt the grip on his hands and chin tighten (Enough to slightly bruise the boy's wrist.)

"You- disgusting bitch!"

Seungmin heard an animal-like snarl before the weight off his body was abruptly shoved away. He shot his eyes open, exhaling. The sight left his throat wordless. The one person he despised, Hyunjin, roughly slammed Minho onto the rack, a few light books losing their balance and falling off. Before Minho could recover from the impact, Hyunjin drove his fist into the boy's face. Hyunjin's eyes burnt with rage. Seungmin moved away from the two, fetching his backpack off the floor, he hadn't even realised he dropped it. He gripped onto the bag with trembling hands like his life depended on it.

"Why the fuck did you touch him?" Hyunjin growled like a deranged beast. He grabbed Minho by the shirt to reach eye-level, almost ripping his collar off.

Minho snickered. He used his thumb to wipe the blood off his busted lips. "And why would you care? I was just confessing to him," With a sickening smile, Minho glanced towards a bewildered Seungmin, then looked back at the beast before him. "Do you like him too?"

"You just want to fuck him. Touch him again I'll end you." Hyunjin sneered, shoving Minho away from his grip. Minho adjusted his shirt with a smirk.

"I'd love to see you try, fuckboy. You pretend like you don't wanna get into his pants too."

"Keep me out of your fuckboy rivalry or I'll get both of you suspended." Finally regaining his composure, Seungmin glared at the two, "and if at all you were serious," he turned his attention to Minho, "I already like someone."

Hyunjin froze, his hand midway through his hair. He bit on his lips after a small sigh escaped, gazing at the boy with a tint of hurt clouding his eyes, but Seungmin refused to make eye contact with his sworn enemy.

Minho eyed Hyunjin, "oh~ how adorable. I guess I'll leave y'all alone." He shrugged.

"What?" Seungmin asked, not getting the point. He noticed Hyunjin roll his eyes at Minho's statement, "keep rolling your eyes, Hwang Hyunjin. Maybe you'll find a brain back there."

"Ok what in the heavenly lands of earth is going on?"

Seungmin turned to meet eyes with his best friend wide-eyed and confused. Jisung walked towards the three, but was stopped by Seungmin. "I'm sorry I was late. Let's go." He pulled Jisung by the arm and walked away, leaving Minho and Hyunjin by themselves to watch the two exit.

Hyunjin sent one last glare at Minho, then began walking away.

"Wait." Minho called out, causing Hyunjin to stop on his tracks and turn. "What's Seungmin's squirrel friend's name?"

Hyunjin sighed. He turned his back on Minho to continue on his way. "Han Jisung," He said as he left.

Now by himself, Minho smirked, tracing his lips with his tongue.

"Han Jisung, huh? Interesting."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧