∘₊✧─── 4 ───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; мємσяιєѕ ƒяσzєη ιη
тιмє ℓιкє ηєνєяℓαη∂ ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

The weekends ended faster than Seungmin's WiFi connection. It was his most hated day, Monday. Why couldn't the weekends stretch for five days and school be there for only two?

Seungmin dragged his feet to the school entrance, eyes scanning for both his boisterous companions. Instead, he spotted a little fox by the entrance and decided to say hello.

"Good morning, Seungmin hyung!" Jeongin cheerfully greeted before Seungmin could even speak.

"G'morning Jeongin. I really don't understand how you could look so happy on a Monday morning." Seungmin sighed, watching the younger radiate brightness and positivity just by his wide smile.

"I'd rather be at school with my friends than stay home alone." Jeongin pouted, before being pulled into an embrace. Well, speak of the devil, I suppose?

Seungmin looked up, only to briefly make eye contact with the one person he hated the most; Hyunjin, who returned the glare with a smirk. What's with the sultry look in his eyes?

"Hyung wai- I can't breathe--" Jeongin whined, struggling against his friend's hug, but to no vail. Finally, Hyunjin let go and shifted all his attention to the boy in front, who avoided his eyes like the plague.

"What's the Student Council President doing at the gates at such an hour? Shouldn't you be early?" Hyunjin asked, a smile playing on his lips.

"That's not for you to worry about. Why don't you go back in there and pick another toy to screw tonight?" Seungmin scoffed, walking past the group of friends without allowing time for a response. He clenched his teeth in frustration as he made his way inside. The taller boy watched Seungmin leave, an almost forceful smile plastered on his face to conceal the sting he felt.

What a great way to start the day, eh?

"Hey meanie!" Jisung greeted Seungmin, with Felix doing the same as they gestured to the seat next to them. Sadly, the first class had to be English today. Not that any of them hated it, in fact everyone loved English. The teacher just so happened to be their (overly attractive) PE instructor who'd spend 2/3 of the class talking about unrelated topics.

Seungmin sat beside the two boys, mentally preparing himself to hear Felix's long ass stories, while Jisung was already positioned to listen, ever so enthusiastically.

"So so, guess what! I went to that abnormally huge park yesterday and this strange dude wearing unmatching, knee-high socks wa-"

Felix choked on his saliva, causing his sentence (well, more like paragraph) to end midway, his eyes were wide open as the paleness in his cheeks diffused into shades of pink. Confused at the boy's sudden jitteriness, Seungmin and Jisung turned their heads to see someone had entered.

Changbin was by the classroom door, he bent down to carefully tie his laces into double knots, then straightened himself afterwards. And the entire time, Felix intently observed his every move, his bottom lip gripped between his teeth.

Changbin then noticed the stares from the three boys seated at the back of the class. Well, more like two boys and one tomato; Felix was beet red at this point. Cute. Being the extra sassy guy he is, Changbin flashed Felix an utterly charming smile, before making his way to his desk like nothing happened.

"What was all that about?" Jisung muttered, narrowing his eyes.

Jisung and Seungmin weren't as dumb as Felix may have thought (or hoped), so the duo shared a look of suspicion, before glaring at Felix, who clearly avoided their eyes. As if on cue, just in time to save Felix from being interrogated, Mr. Bang Chan entered to begin his English class.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I promise his chapter wasn't supposed to be so long and boring sjskdk forgive me