∘₊✧───17───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ∂αу αηηιgнт,
єνєяуαу,
ƒєαя нσℓѕ ση тσ мє ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

Seungmin was bored. Literally bored to death. Normally, he'd be happy on Fridays but not today {by BTS-}. He sat alone in the cafeteria during lunch break, wondering why both his best friends had to get lovers (since the two were now stolen from Seungmin by their boyfriends). He was about to grab his phone once again, but stopped. He'd already spammed Sam's chat enough for the day. He sank back into the chair, sulking.

"Earth to Seungmin?"

Somebody snapped their fingers before his face, causing him to jump in surprise.

"Jeongin! Don't scare me like that, goodness." Seungmin sighed, straightening himself as Jeongin giggled at the sight.

"Sorry! Is it alright if I sit here?" He asked politely, to which Seungmin of course, nodded a yes. (Who could've resisted that little angel?)

The boys chatted about irrelevant subjects, (Like whether you're blinking or winking if you've got only one eye) occasionally breaking out into fits of laughter. Jeongin's smile disappeared into seriousness as his eyes darted around like he had something on his mind. He thought for a while, "Hyung can I ask you something?"

Seungmin raised a brow, then nodded.

Jeongin took his time to carefully choose his words as the boy opposite him waited silently. "Can you.. Tell me why you hate Hyunjin hyung?"

Seungmin hesitated, feeling his throat go dry. He remembered Hyunjin ruffling his hair, how he had the most loving gaze when their eyes met. He recalled the time he was saved from Minho's harassment. What would've happened if Hyunjin didn't come? Why did he come? Does he care..? Why exactly do I hate him? Do I hate him?

He snapped out of the questions in his head when he heard Jeongin clear his throat, "You know.. He's not a fuckboy."

Seungmin didn't respond. With a gulp, he let the words sink in.

"Just because he looked good and was a flirt, a few girls started saying they've slept with him. Then it spread like an epidemic. I'd define fuckboy as what Minho would be if he hadn't met your friend. Hyunjin did nothing.." Jeongin added, sighing at the end.

After a moment of silence, Seungmin spoke up. "...Why did he do nothing about it?"

"He just didn't want to cause trouble."

Seungmin thought for a while. "I.. I guess I'll apologise.."

Jeongin's face lit up, "Thank you..! You can sit with him next class.. Maybe? I'm sure you'll come to see he's a great person."

Seungmin couldn't sleep. He checked his phone for the umpteenth time, Sam wasn't back yet (Sam had told him he'd be out for the night). He groaned and turned on his sides. He cursed under his breath. He couldn't understand why he wasn't able to get one person out of his mind. Hyunjin.

Seungmin had taken Jeongin's advice and dared to take a sit next to the supposed 'fuckboy'. He also had to share his textbook since the latter did not bring his own. Seungmin's cheeks heated up, recalling the little moments they stared at each other instead of concentrating on class, and how their hands brushed against each other's occasionally.

With another groan, he rolled over the bed. He grunted as he crashed against the hard floor with a thud. He groggily rose to his feet, finally deciding to end his own suffering. He headed downstairs.

"-a long time. That sounds gr-" Woojin froze with the phone against his ears as he saw his little brother approach him like a zombie. "Woah, Chan hold on, I'll call you back later." Woojin hung up, placing his phone on the coffee table. He gestured for Seungmin to sit beside him.

Seungmin sighed and flopped himself onto the sofa.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

Seungmin stayed silent for a moment. "..I might be liking two guys.." He whined, voice barely audible.

"That's alright. And they are?" Woojin questioned in a reassuring tone.

"...this guy I text.. I don't know what he looks like but I really like him." Seungmin sighed, sinking back into the sofa.

"His name? It's alright if you don't know what he looks like. As long as you love him for who he is."

"Sam. I don't know any Sam at school though.." Seungmin whined.

Woojin furrowed his brows in deep thought, "Interesting.. What about the other person?"

It took Seungmin a good few minutes to form simple words. "I think I like Hyunjin.." He whispered.

There was silence. Seungmin was afraid to meet his brother's eyes so he stared at his lap. A while later, he heard chuckling.

"Why are you laughing?" Seungmin pouted.

"Sorry, sorry. I just find it cute," Woojin smiled, ruffling Seungmin's brown locks with one hand, "You go to bed, I know how to fix this."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
a;n
My so called 'short chapters' have gone missing... This has 805 words eyE-- imsosorryjdksksks