∘₊✧─── 2 ───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; ℓιкє α тυηηєℓ ωιтн
ησ ℓιgнт;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"Felix, who have you been texting?"

Jisung tried to take a peek at the said boy's phone screen, but didn't succeed. Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin were seated at their favourite café, Juyeon's.

"I'm not texting anyone!" Felix huffed, a light shade of pink filtered over his freckled cheeks. He was obviously bad at lying.

"Sure you are. You've been glued to your phone since yesterday!" Seungmin said in disbelief, sipping his Iced Latte Macchiato.

"It's a secret," Felix started, (his voice in tiny font because he was too shy), "it's m-my crush..."

Seungmin's mind went blank for a second upon hearing Felix, then was bombarded by flashbacks of the strange message he received. 'Crush'... Maybe these guys would know of 'Sam'?

Seungmin opened his mouth to question the two, but was cut off. A shriek sounded through the once silent, peaceful café, heads turned towards the trio's table. Jisung threw his hands over his mouth frantically, while the other two sighed in disappointment. The short boy better learn to pipe it down a bit.

"Who's your crush?! Why are you hiding it from us!" Jisung whisper-yelled, his eyes staring holes into Felix's. As if Felix was going to tell him all that.

"We deserve to know, Lix. Who's got you all blushy and lovestruck, huh?" Seungmin added, crossing his arms.

The Australian glared (edit, attempted to glare*) at the two before him as he cleared his throat.

"Keep asking me this and I'll end both of you." Felix stated, intentionally dropping his voice an octave lower, which caused Jisung to shiver upon hearing him.

"Fine, but we'll find out on our own." Jisung frowned, and Seungmin nodded in agreement.

Seungmin set his phone down on the nightstand, and headed to take a shower. He felt extremely sleepy, and was grateful it was just Saturday. He had the entire next day to get plenty of rest.

Before he could enter the bathroom, he heard his phone go off. Without a second thought, the boy found himself reaching out for his phone to check the notification. Now, normally Seungmin wouldn't sacrifice his shower time just because his phone dinged. But the stranger's message from yesterday had set an alarm off in him. And to prove his suspicions, it was the unknown number messaging him.

Seungmin threw himself onto his bed, phone in hand, and proceeded to open the message.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧