∘₊✧───11───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; тнє ωσя∂ѕ уσυ ѕαу
мαкє мє ƒєєℓ ѕρє¢ιαℓ ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

Seungmin woke up to the sound of someone knocking on his door. Still half-asleep, he sluggishly made his way to the entrance, and unbolted the front door.

"Good morning sir, here's your package, please drop your signature."

Seungmin blinked multiple times in confusion, staring at the postman at his doorstep before he careful to took the small box from the man's hands. He turned back inside after signing, examining the mysterious parcel he had no clue about.

Using a box cutter, Seungmin cut open the package and impatiently lifted the bubble wrap off. His eyes almost popped out in surprise, mouth agape. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, he reached inside and carefully took the contents out, like its his most prized possessions ever.

"No way.. I don't deserve this, who would even-"

He sucked in a deep breath and eyed the goods in disbelief. Laid out on the coffee table before him were two brand new albums titled 'The Book of Us: ENTROPY', not just one, but both versions. Next to it was a box that held Day6's official light band that Seungmin had always wanted and finally, a neatly folded blue piece of garment. Seungmin let out a hearty laugh, overflowing with happiness, as he unfolded the letter that accompanied the goods.

"To the most adorable boy I've ever met,
I hope this little present makes you happy. Today marks one month since the first day you replied to my message, so it's a very special day for me.
I wish I could give this to you in person, because I'd love to see your reaction, and then hug you tightly afterwards, but I know I can't.

Happy one month, baby.
P.S. If you receive this, send me a selfie :D
                   -with love, Sam.

Mayhaps, I am in love with you, Kim Seungmin."

Seungmin's eyes were glued to the last words, he let out a breath that he hadn't realised he was holding. Well, maybe it wasn't the only thing he hadn't realised; his heart was racing, his lips were curved into a shy smile, his cheeks had turned pinkish, and unfamiliar feelings swirled inside him, none of which the boy was aware of. He decided to leave a message, although it was getting late and he should be heading to school by now.

Messages> Sam 😇
Today, 5:40

Sam 😇
Good morning, baby
I can't wait to see you today

I wish I could wake up next to you :(
And make you breakfast, then walk to
school with your hand in mine

Today, 6:17

It's too early to attack me like
this, don't you think? 😔💕

Sorryyy I can't help it D:

Make sure you eat smth and drink
plenty of water okay?

Anything for you hehe

Heehee
It's Michael J-

Oh my god stOP
I gtg get ready byeee

Alright baby boy♡

Also

Thank you❤️

I'm sorry I look crusty since Ijust woke up

just woke up

Take care!

Omg- YOURE SO FUCKING CUTE KIM
SEUNGMIN IM NOT OKAY JDKSJCKSJFKS
PLeAsE LET ME MARRY YoU--

Marry-!?
Well, not until you show
yourself so...

😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don't want you getting late
thanks to spamming hearts now gO

Yikes okay
Seen

__

[uninvited time-skip]

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he'll turn out to be a good guy." Jisung assured his best friend as he packed his things after school ended.

"But isn't it too soon, y'know.. To fall for him?" Seungmin asked softly, fiddling with the rolled-up sleeves of the pastel oversized shirt he had received.

"That's just how it is sometimes, min." Jisung threw his backpack over his shoulder, "you get to know someone real well and in a very short time you might come to love-"

"Uh Seungmin?" 

Both boys looked to the voice to see Yeosang, a freshman they barely knew, nervously mess with the backstrap of his side bag. "Some guy asked me to get you, Minho or something.. He's in the library."

"You go, I'll wait outside with Felix." Jisung sent Seungmin off, leaving to wait for his friend at the gates.

--

Seungmin walked into the vacant library, looking left to right to see where Minho was.

 "Hey, I was waiting." 

Seungmin turned to the voice behind to meet eyes with Minho's. The boy smiled, but this smile wasn't like any Seungmin had seen until now.

It was wicked. Unfriendly. Icy. Lustrous. Everything he thought Minho wasn't.

"What.. What did you want?" Seungmin gulped, the lust in Minho's eyes made his legs wobble and lose their will to stay upright. He gripped the straps of his backpack, his feet subconsciously moved backwards, until his breath hitched once his back hit the shelf behind him.

"Why are you scared?" Minho's voice came off in a cunning tune, showing no trace of concern. He closed the gap between Seungmin and himself, clearly noticing the fear in Seungmin's caramel eyes and the slight tremble in his hands. He traced his cold fingers over Seungmin's cheeks, stroking his lips with his thumb. "I just wanted to make you mine, pretty boy. Every part of you."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧