∘₊✧───14───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; уσυ ѕнσηє ση мє
ωнєη ιιη'т єνєη
кησω муѕєℓƒ ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

After a tired day and a long afternoon nap, Seungmin was on his way to grab a drink. With every step, however, he was spacing out, recalling the little confession he had sleepily made while on the phone with Sam. He felt his cheeks heat up at the memory.

Fortunately though, before he could mindlessly walk past the café, Seungmin realised he was at his destination and shrugged his thoughts off.

He entered Juyeon's and headed straight to the counter to order his favourite caramel latte. He shifted his gaze around, eyeing the few people enjoying the peace and comfort of the cozy café. His eyes stopped on a familiar figure, who also happened to look at Seungmin at that exact time. The two exchanged smiles as Seungmin approached the boy.

"Hey Jeongin. Should I be surprised your drink matches your personality?" Seungmin laughed, taking a seat in front of the younger, who gestured for him to sit.

"This Berry Combo frappé is probably the best thing to ever exist," Jeongin sighed in satisfaction, smiling widely at his burgundy drink. "Do you come here often? This is my first time."

"Yup, I love this place." Seungmin replied, "It's peaceful and everything here's just, delicious."
He accepted his latte from the waiter happily.

"Why are they called waiters if we're the ones waiting?"

Seungmin couldn't help but laugh at the serious expression on the boy's face, "I bet Felix would love to discuss about that."

"Sometimes we do, actually- oh," Jeongin paused, "He's here."

Seungmin lifted a brow, "Who's here..?" He turned his attention to the footsteps nearing their table.

"What the fuck." Seungmin scoffed, causing the one walking towards them to momentarily freeze in place. He didn't stop however, he approached the table and stood there firmly, holding eye contact with a now enraged Seungmin.

"See you, Jeongin. I don't want to be around a fuckboy and a bully who causes nothing but trouble."
Seungmin harshly stood up, the noise of his chair interrupting the peace in the café.

Jeongin grimaced at the words Seungmin spat, he immediately grabbed ahold of the boy's hand, hard enough to cause him to fall back onto his seat.

"Why are you calling him a bully as well now?" Jeongin started, voice stone cold. He didn't release his grip on Seungmin's hand, who stared at him  wide-eyed, occasionally glancing at the boy standing behind Jeongin as well.

"Hyunjin hyung is the reason Hongseok doesn't bully ME anymore! It's because hyung beat him up before he could do dirty things to me. Hyung did nothing to deserve this hate!"

At the loud volume of Jeongin's voice, a few people around threw confused glances towards the boys. An uncomfortable silence fell upon them, none of them daring to speak.

Seungmin gulped, shifting his gaze up to Hyunjin, who hadn't taken his eyes off since the moment he spotted Seungmin. Time seemed to have stopped for a fleeting moment when he locked eyes with Hyunjin's unreadable hazel orbs. Seungmin's throat went dry. Once he felt Jeongin's grip loosen around his wrist, he cleared his throat,

"I- I should leave.." Seungmin mumbled. He hurried to his feet and stormed off to exit the café, leaving the two boys, along with his caramel latte, behind.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
a;n
this is so badly written, may my readers' brain cells rest in peace-