∘₊✧───13───✧₊∘

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

╔═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╗
; тнєу ѕαу тιмє ωιℓℓ
ѕσℓνє єνєяутнιηg ;
╚═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════╝

"You look drained. I can stay if you want?"

"Thanks Jisung, I'm alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

Seungmin waved to his friend, bidding goodbye when they reached his apartment. Once he entered, he tossed his bag to the floor and flopped face-down onto the sofa. He groaned in frustration. It's been a long, tiring day.

Breaking the silence, Seungmin's phone dinged. He grabbed it from his pocket and turned around to lie on his back.

Messages> Sam 😇
Today, 8:31

Sam 😇
I just saw you omf you look so
adorable wearing my present :')
send a selfie maybe?

Today, 1:43

Get home safely.
Text me when you reach.

Hey I just got home

What's up with with the punctuation,
you okay? :(

Of course I'm fine!
I wanna see you

Can I call

What

Can we talk on call?

.....but I don't want you to
hear me :(

Please, I don't have the energy
to text

Alright ig... but only if you send
me a photo of you with today's outfit

I actually did take one to show you :))

Omg- I didn't think it'd look sogood on you :')

good on you :')

You're perfect ♡

Now that that's done..

....Huh?
Seen

___
Contact> Sam 😇
Calling...📞

"Oh. I'm glad you answered.." Now that the call wasn't declined, Seungmin was suddenly nervous. He silently waited for a response, but heard nothing. "Sam? You gonna speak or..?"

He heard the boy clear his throat on the other end, "S-Sorry I'm just nervous." Seungmin heard 'Sam' mumble. Hearing his voice strangely calmed Seungmin down, especially the realisation that Sam was very much real. He needed that reassurance.

"I like your voice," Seungmin smiled to himself, "it sounds familiar though.."

"Of course it would. We've crossed paths before, so.."

"Can't we meet now?" Seungmin sighed, "I really wanna see you." He pouted, even though the other couldn't see him.

"I'm sorry baby.. Tell me how your day went?"

Seungmin groaned, "Tsk you're changing the topic," he paused, momentarily recalling the day's stressful events. "Today was horrible. Minho tried to jump me."

He heard Sam growl over the phone, "See, you should've stayed away Minnie."

"I will, from now on."

---

Seungmin half-expected the call to last a few seconds, since Sam was unwilling to speak on phone. But seconds soon turned to a good couple of minutes, and now past an hour since the two started speaking.

"You sound sleepy, get some rest Minnie."

Seungmin whined, "but I wanna talk moreee."

"Fine, I'll stay on the line until you fall asleep, how's that sound?"

"Awesome. AweSAM. Oh god, I'm drunk." Seungmin giggled, hearing Sam chuckle on the other side as well. Hearing his breathy laugh gave rise to butterflies in Seungmin's tummy.

"You know, Sam.." Seungmin muttered, eyes feeling heavy. Sam eagerly waited for a response. Seungmin closes his eyes, his breath reaching a steady pace. A yawn escaped Seungmin's mouth,

"I think I like you.."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧